Xbox 360 SLIM Kinect Setup

Discus and support Xbox 360 SLIM Kinect Setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got a Kinect for the first time and i do not know how to set it up. I have looked up tutorials and sites on how to connect it but i am still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gmjones97, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Gmjones97
    Gmjones97 Guest

I just got a Kinect for the first time and i do not know how to set it up. I have looked up tutorials and sites on how to connect it but i am still confused. Do i keep my system on while plugging in the Kinect? Do i unplug all the power cords? All the
    sites and videos i looked up did not say if i should have the system on or off or anything like that.

:)

Gmjones97, Aug 30, 2018
  2. TroHAM
    TroHAM Guest
    New kinect doesn't show connected

Do you have a new slim model xbox? Otherwise you will need to plug in the ac adapter as well. Did you plug it in the usb n the rear? Please tell us more about your setup, and hopefully someone here can help you out. Also take a look at this guide, in case
    there is something you hav forgot. Good luckXbox 360 SLIM Kinect Setup :)

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-setup

TroHAM, Aug 30, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Aug 30, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 30, 2018
  5. Gmjones97
    Gmjones97 Guest
    i have read this link but do i have the system on or off?

Gmjones97, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Gmjones97 Win User

i have read this link but do i have the system on or off?
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/kinect-sensor-setup
  8. TroHAM Win User

New kinect doesn't show connected

Do you have a new slim model xbox? Otherwise you will need to plug in the ac adapter as well. Did you plug it in the usb n the rear? Please tell us more about your setup, and hopefully someone here can help you out. Also take a look at this guide, in case
    there is something you hav forgot. Good luck:)

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-setup
  9. gds1972 Win User

setting up my xbox 360 kinect sensor

10. smileskybird Win User

the size of the xboxone

It for sure looks bigger than an Xbox 360 Slim console AND the PS4 console. Certainly newer technology should mean its the same size or smaller than the Xbox 360 Slim. It looks like a VCR to me and doesn't even look as sleek as the Xbox 360 Slim console.
    The only thing sleek about it is it's glossy finish and deep black colour. I think the Kinect sensor is smaller than the Xbox 360 Kinect sensor though (but it's more "square" than the Xbox 360 Kinect version). I think they're taking the "square" approach a
    bit to seriously :)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 SLIM Kinect Setup - Similar Threads - 360 SLIM Kinect

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  10. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...