Xbox 360 slim keeps kicking me to dashboard/crashing?

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim keeps kicking me to dashboard/crashing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i just got a used xbox 360 slim from someone recently and i just barely got time to play it yesterday but i noticed that the disc drive wasnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ed1444, May 22, 2020.

1. Ed1444
    Ed1444 Guest

So i just got a used xbox 360 slim from someone recently and i just barely got time to play it yesterday but i noticed that the disc drive wasnt working 100% correctly, since sometimes it would say opening when its closed and closes on its own after opening.
    I dont really think this is the issue but when im playing a game, it will randomly kick me out to the dashboard with no warning and just a black screen. I notice that sometimes the light on the console will be flashing. Not sure what to do since idk what the
    problem is. I would like to get it repaired if possible or repair it myself but not sure what exactly is the problem

:)

Ed1444, May 22, 2020
  2. Ed1444 Win User

I bought it from OfferUp since Microsoft doesn’t sell them anymore
  3. Amateurasu#1118 Win User

Donc, je viens de recevoir une xbox 360 d’occasion mince de quelqu’un récemment et j’ai peine eu le temps de le jouer hier, mais j’ai remarqué que le disque ne fonctionnait pas 100% correctement, car parfois il dirait l’ouverture quand son fermé et se
    ferme sur son propre après l’ouverture. Je ne pense pas vraiment que c’est la question, mais quand im jouer un jeu, il va au hasard me donner un coup de pied au tableau de bord sans avertissement et juste un écran noir. Je remarque que parfois la lumière
    sur la console sera clignotant. Vous ne savez pas quoi faire depuis idk ce que le problème est. Je voudrais le faire réparer si possible ou le réparer moi-même, mais je ne sais pas exactement quel est le problème
    Tu la acheter dans quelle endroit
  4. YTnoat120 Win User

i do not know how to fix it, but the xbox that was given to you was broken, so it might've been in perfect shape when he/she bought it, then somethings happened and broke it, then the xbox ended up in you're hands, so the best thing you can do without
    repairing it, is to buy the game on the xbox store instead of using disks
  5. ScarTonKpilS Win User

assassins creed origins keep crashing on xbox one x

i have play the game for 150 hours no crashing

since update 1.20 it crashing and kick me back to dashboard
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

CAUTION: GTA V endangers pre 2009 X360!

I'm on an Xbox 360 Slim, no problems at all, not crashed once or restarted, the 360 slim is what the 360 should have been at launch
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim keeps kicking me to dashboard/crashing? - Similar Threads - 360 slim keeps

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying: Can someone please help me out? I cleared my storage cashe, I've deleted and redownloaded my Xbox live Gamertag and i've gone through my HD and deleted all the corrupted data. I have changed my...
  10. Can I keep my Xbox 360 Slim HDD Data If Replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep my Xbox 360 Slim HDD Data If Replaced?: My Xbox 360 Slim HDD appears to have stopped working properly. The most recent May update would not download until I cleared my system cache After doing so, it froze during the update I had to...