Xbox 360 Slim don't read HD

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim don't read HD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 slim don't read HD. I removed the HD with the Xbox on. That's the problem? f53ce0c1-524b-47e2-8d26-8791375d1cd9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Murilo Henrique2, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Slim don't read HD

My Xbox 360 slim don't read HD. I removed the HD with the Xbox on. That's the problem?

:)

Murilo Henrique2, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Murilo, removing the console's internal HD can damage the console or the HD, try turning off the console, then insert the HD again and turn on the console.

If after turning on the console it is not recognized, the ideal thing would be for you to take your console to a technical assistance that can analyze your console.
  3. JimmyLennon Win User

What do I need to play xbox one

Yes I have a wireless router. My xbox 360 slim can connect online without any cords does that mean my xbox one will??? And I don't know if my tvs HD or not, its digital does that mean its HD?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

If you are talkin about the 4gig xbox 360 slim then no those arent hds

Unless it says offical xbox 360 hdd

Then its a third party which wont work for games that require hds
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

How do I move files from a dead/RROD 360 to a new one?

you just remove said HD from the RROD system and connect the cable one end goes to your drive the other the 360. just make sure you get the correct cable if your going from old 360 to the slim that cable works now if your going slim to slim you need the
    cable that has connectors on one end for the internal slim HD or the external clip on fat HD.
  6. WittyColt563933 Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

The black transfer cable is the new cable as it has the serial ata connector for a slim hd and a connector for the older 20 - 250 gb xbox 360 hd. I have a mw2 super elite with 200+ gb of data I do not want to transfer in small portions to my new slim 320gb.
    I think it's a shame that the Xbox transfer software built in slim doesn't support all official Xbox 360 hard drives.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Slim don't read HD - Similar Threads - 360 Slim don't

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  10. Mi xbox 360 slim no me reconoce el Halo 4 (My console don't read my Halo 4 anymore)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi xbox 360 slim no me reconoce el Halo 4 (My console don't read my Halo 4 anymore): hola! tengo el mismo problema! estoy completamente seguro que no es el disco ni el láser de la consola porque todos mis call of duty los lee sin problema. solo es con el halo 4 y antier me di...