Xbox 360 shutting down only when playing Marvel Lego superheroes

Discus and support Xbox 360 shutting down only when playing Marvel Lego superheroes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so been using an Xbox 360 with no issues at all, playing various games. Got Lego Marvel Superheroes and played that no problem for a few days.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AliFrose1, Jan 31, 2021.

1. AliFrose1
    AliFrose1 Guest

Ok, so been using an Xbox 360 with no issues at all, playing various games.

Got Lego Marvel Superheroes and played that no problem for a few days.

Then, yesterday, after going through the load game screen, it powers down, red solid light on console and orange light on power supply. This only happens if we try to play Lego Marvel Superheroes.

We then can turn it straight baxk on, play a different game (Indiana Jones or Minecraft or whatever) with no issue. But, cant get past the load game screen or very rarely to the start of play before it shuts down again. Why is Lego Marvel Superheroes causing this and what can i do to stop it happening please?

:)

AliFrose1, Jan 31, 2021
  2. BadAssZurita Win User

EA-GAMES -----Need for Speed Rivals----Game Saves lost again

I've had this issue not only with NFS but Lego Marvel Superheros. I think it might the xbox one
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Forza 5 and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Done.
  4. Xboxbydegrees Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

I've had this happen with Lego Marvel Superheroes and with a Blu-ray.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

kicked from games?

started kicking me from Lego Marvel Superheroes now
  6. ButchB76 Win User

What Will Be Your 1st Xbox One Game?

Dead Rising 3, Lego Marvel Superheroes (for the kids) and ... the minute its available to download, TitanFall.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 shutting down only when playing Marvel Lego superheroes - Similar Threads - 360 shutting down

2. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  3. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  4. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  5. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  6. How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?: I personally find it unacceptable. Microsoft is a almost 3 trillion dollar company with unlimited resources. They've said multiple times that games preservation is important to them but dozens of...
  7. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 E shuts down when hdmi is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 E shuts down when hdmi is connected: I have an Xbox 360 E with corona motherboard and when i turn it on it boots up fine, when i connect the hdmi port to the tv it stays on but when i switch to hdmi on the tv and complete the...
  9. When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games: A lot of 360 games require an update as soon as they are put in will this still be possible once the Xbox 360 store closes 89eec971-408a-4b50-801f-fb74f0666c5e
  10. If the Xbox 360 store were to shut down, would I still be able to download the full...

in XBoX on Windows
    If the Xbox 360 store were to shut down, would I still be able to download the full...: Hi, I've heard some articles about the Xbox 360 Marketplace shutting down in May of this year, and I was wondering If I could still purchase full versions of demos I downloaded after the store...