Xbox 360 shows black screen when loading game

Discus and support Xbox 360 shows black screen when loading game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried playing the Xbox 360 today, but when I load up a game it only shows a black screen. I hope you guys can help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cliff Johnson1, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 shows black screen when loading game

I tried playing the Xbox 360 today, but when I load up a game it only shows a black screen. I hope you guys can help.

:)

Cliff Johnson1, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cliff, if it's not a hardware error, these methods will help.

Roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the controller.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download the updates again.

Restart your network hardware. Learn how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.

Turn off the Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using router, plug it in and wait for all lights to return to normal state.

Plug in the rest of the hardware and try connecting to Xbox Live.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XxPWNAGExX3 Win User

Help!!!!!

When you start up dark souls does go a black screen and not even show the loading bonfire?
  4. RuBiX Nyquilz Win User

Cannot Start Up Red Dead Redemption

i have a black xbox 360 slim I downloaded the game off of the sale and after it loads up after the rockstar logos the game goes to a black screen and stays there
  5. SONSMOKESALOT Win User

NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

When i try to join it just shows black screen and just has the loading symbol but never goes into the match
  6. djL1VE Win User

Freezing

Freezes for me and now tonight the game won't load the map. All it shows after joining game is a black screen..
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 shows black screen when loading game - Similar Threads - 360 shows black

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  4. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...
  5. Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X: Recently bought a Xbox One and a few 360 discs such as MW2, Bad Company 2 and various halo install fine but games that I'd really like to play.. Bioshock 2 and Gears of War 3 don't. I insert...
  6. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  7. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  8. games owned on xbox one and 360 not showing up on the pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games owned on xbox one and 360 not showing up on the pc app: so i was feeling like playing some games i had on my old xbox consoles, so i installed the app. However, the only 2 games that showed up were cuphead and forza horizon 3. A small fraction of my...
  9. What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...: What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on and then turns off b43c1a19-9640-44ef-b293-8cbb5d3ba3c1
  10. Is there a way to get my xbox 360 to show more than just black and white and if so, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to get my xbox 360 to show more than just black and white and if so, how?: My xbox doesn't show any color except black and white. Everything else i do on the TV has color excwpt for the xbox 360. How do i fix this? 34929a7c-b448-4aa5-8109-f7f218f61df9