Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc !

Discus and support Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 just scratched my disc and I am well aware that there is a warning sticker warning me to not move the console when it is on and the disc is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChadBilsbury17, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc !

My Xbox 360 just scratched my disc and I am well aware that there is a warning sticker warning me to not move the console when it is on and the disc is inside but my console was off ! I had just finished playing, I turned my console off and I then picked
    up my console to move it and then I heard scratching noises, I immediately opened the tray to find that my disc is scratched, but not the usual "circle" but just scratches everywhere. What can I do ? I don't have money to replace the game so what must I do
    from here ?

:)

ChadBilsbury17, Feb 7, 2018
  2. my xbox wont read modern warfare 2

Is your MW2 disc scratched?

Have you considered it might be your Xbox 360 disc tray?

Reliable Gunner, Feb 7, 2018
  3. Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one?

sorry about the dumb question I pulled out. I still got my Xbox 360 console I had for years and has problems where it will make scratches on my disc when insert and playing. I would like to know if I insert a scratched Xbox 360 disc on my Xbox one, will
    it still work? I would try it out but I don’t want to insert a scratched disc on my Xbox one.

PickedPizza952, Feb 7, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc !

Very sorry to hear that, ChadBilsbury17!

I'm afraid in this case, you would need to look into options for replacing that disc. Depend on when it was purchased, you may be able to replace it via the

Xbox 360 game disc exchange
    program.

Mister Quasar, Mar 8, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Very sorry to hear that, ChadBilsbury17!

I'm afraid in this case, you would need to look into options for replacing that disc. Depend on when it was purchased, you may be able to replace it via the

Xbox 360 game disc exchange
    program.
  6. TurqoiseFish245 Win User

How to get Call of Duty Black Ops 3 to read on Xbox One S?

The disc works fine on my xbox 360. I don't think it's because the disc is scratched.
  7. Tarahiro Win User

Disc unrecognized

Do you have access to another Xbox 360, to see if the discs work on the different console?

Another suggestion I have is to check the discs for scratches or dust. Xbox 360 discs can be quite sensitive, I have had a couple myself that stop working after a small scratch.
  8. Reliable Gunner Win User

my xbox wont read modern warfare 2

Is your MW2 disc scratched?

Have you considered it might be your Xbox 360 disc tray?
  9. Mister Maka Win User

360 Game Discs Not Working On Xbox One

Super odd.

Are there any scratches or cracks on the Xbox 360 discs that you're using?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc ! - Similar Threads - 360 Scratched mtn

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...
  10. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...