Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that?

Discus and support Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was watching utube and my xbox disconnected. When i try to get back on it says theres an error signing in. f161f9ac-db30-4983-befa-35d19d538956 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jamie71, Mar 20, 2023.

1. jamie71
    jamie71 Guest

I was watching utube and my xbox disconnected. When i try to get back on it says theres an error signing in.

:)

jamie71, Mar 20, 2023
  2. StephanieWatson2 Win User

It's doing to everyone on 360 I think it's the servers
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi jamie71, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Try clearing the system cache and then redownload your profile.

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage.

Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

Note: It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

On your controller, press the Guide button.

Select Download Profile, and then follow the instructions.

You can refer to the link below for more steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome jamie71! I appreciate you trying the steps and for your time with me today! If you no longer have questions, have a good one and take care always! :)
  5. BLAZIN11740 Win User

error with my account

I have a problem sort of like that it says that a problem occurred while signing in....??? i don't know what to do
  6. MasterJay20 Win User

Fortnite error code esp-buimet-003 when signing in

why does my fortnite say an error occured while connecting to epic severs on xbox and how do i fix it
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 says a problem occured while signing in. How do i fix that? - Similar Threads - 360 says problem

2. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  3. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  4. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  5. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  6. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  7. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  8. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  9. Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...: I've cleared the cache, I've double checked all region settings... I have no clue why it's happening. 68bd936c-e040-41c9-9d93-2e57cb2e203b
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?: Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying a problem occurred while signing in? 86dda86d-23ac-4894-97a0-aac178e14dce