Xbox 360 saves accidentally deleted.

Discus and support Xbox 360 saves accidentally deleted. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i tried deleting my profile cuz i was locked out of my account but i accidentally clicked delete profiles and items now where can i recover them i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CopyableRoom371, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 saves accidentally deleted.

So i tried deleting my profile cuz i was locked out of my account but i accidentally clicked delete profiles and items now where can i recover them i have no pc at all.

dont even bother commeting those saves are gone forever.

:)

CopyableRoom371, Jun 6, 2020
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

Long as you selected save to cloud in the pass the data should be safe when you re login the profile
  3. Meliodas02 Win User

Data files

Yes I accidentally deleted my game save from everywhere and on xbox
  4. gds1972 Win User

accidentally deleted save

Hi

I would be very surprised if you had managed to delete all of your game saves for Fallout 4 with the way the save system works. If you start the game and once it has reached the front screen you should see an option of load on the screen a little further
    down the list and hopefully you will be able to find and older game save here.

If you have deleted the game saves locally from your console when you next start the game it should just download the saves from Microsoft again and you can then try loading the game as per the above instructions.

Finally if you have managed to delete the game saves from your console and the Microsoft servers then I don't think anything can be done about this.
  5. jordangracy Win User

Accidentally deleted saved game

Unfortunately as far as I know you cannot recover the data:/ Maybe try a Youtube video maybe some 14 year old kid has an entire video dedicated to solving your specific problem.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

yea thats not a good idea, i like the cloud saving better, no corruption of data, or saves accidentally getting deleted.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 saves accidentally deleted. - Similar Threads - 360 saves accidentally

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  4. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  5. How do I save my Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I save my Xbox 360 games?: I really want to play Lego Star Wars, but I'm having trouble saving my progress. The solution is supposed to be picking where to save it, but when I try clicking on "Cloud saved games," it's not...
  6. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  7. How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x: Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. OK You have not signed into a Gamer Profile. You will need to sign in to a Gamer Profile and then...
  8. My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...: My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for games I now play on Xbox One. How can I get my 360 files (external) onto my Xbox One?...
  9. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  10. Nightmare scenario - accidentally formatted a USB with my Xbox-360 profile and saves

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare scenario - accidentally formatted a USB with my Xbox-360 profile and saves: Hi I had bought a 2nd Xbox-360 which I wanted to use as a backup. I configured a USB on my 1st Xbox, put as much as I could fit on it, put it in the 2nd Xbox, and it couldn't read what was on...