Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

Discus and support Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state? [img] 36513712-5787-4a9d-b838-8adf39c90ce0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AliANINJA69EA, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state?
    Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi [​IMG]

:)

AliANINJA69EA, Jan 8, 2022
  2. PalZer0 Win User

MacBook problem

Is your 360 connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable? If connecting via Wi-Fi, the MacBooks may be interfering with the 360's wireless signal. That would cause you to disconnect from Xbox Live.
  3. AndrewBocanegra Win User

My Connection won't work

Hello,

What Xbox 360 console do you have specifically? Only the Xbox 360 S (Slim) consoles have integrated wireless adapters. If you are getting the "connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter to your console" error, then you most likely have the Original model of the
    console.

Also, who is your ISP, and are you using a router? If you are using a router, make sure the router is compatible with the Wi-Fi that Xbox 360 S' have.

(Taken from the consoles page) The Xbox 360 Slim model has:

Built in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere
    in the house (compatible with b/g/n networks).

If your router is not compatible/does not send or receive 802.11n, then you won't be able to use that router for Xbox LIVE.
  4. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Cannot connect to my wireless network

Hey BipedOne57,

The Xbox 360 S comes with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi. You shouldn't need to buy a adapter. Are you not seeing a option for connecting wireless when you go to the networks options?
  5. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet.

At the back of your router there's a tiny hole you can press using a ball pen for 5 sec to factory reset it. Please note that after a factory reset, you will have to connect to your network using the default Wi-Fi SSID or name and Wi-Fi password indicated at the back of your router or manual.

Yes, Wi-Fi has to deal with software but it's a hardware just like bluetooth. A device won't be able to support Wi-Fi if there's no hardware for Wi-Fi or wireless connectivity or let's simply put it as a wireless card.
  6. Rapidthumbs Win User

I have the same Network statistics and connectivity issue with my 360 console.

I had no problem prior connecting to both Xbox One and my Xbox 360. I changed internet speeds recently (1G) and EVERY device in my home is connected except my 360.

Is it possible the wifi adapter or/and the console can't read the frequency?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  4. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  5. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  6. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  7. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  8. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...