XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

Discus and support XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott P Collins, Mar 26, 2022.

1. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load.

:)

Scott P Collins, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

There was a small update last week for STO.Make sure you have that downloaded or the game won't launch.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Star Trek online is not available on the Xbox 360. Assuming you mean Xbox one, you need to contact the game’s support about in game issues
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

OK

You still need to contact their support, as what you’re describing indicates issues with connecting to the servers that they control
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

Star Trek Games

I'm playing Star Trek Legacy now on the 360. Not an MMO, and online is pretty much dead, but you shouldn't miss this one if you're a Star Trek fan...
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online - Similar Threads - 360 Load Star

2. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  3. xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading: Hey, I purchased the disk version burnout paradise for my xbox 360 and after running the game , comes an update (2mb) which stucks the game on loading screen forever. I tried without the...
  4. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  5. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...
  6. How can I fix my 360 games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix my 360 games not loading: None of my 360 games load I was playing a few old cods with friends and then some other games and When I tried to play them again none of them load it just gets stuck on the 360 logo I tried some...
  7. Hi my internet explorer on xbox 360 does not want to load anny websites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my internet explorer on xbox 360 does not want to load anny websites: Live account I can access everything like multiplayer gaming online but my internet explorer app keeps telling me that we cannot connect to the internet at the moment...
  8. My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.: So i tried to log into Microsoft edge on my Xbox 360 recently (2022) and since then I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. it still works on all my other systems i try it on...
  9. Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games: I have had this issue for a while, and have tried all the network tips people have provided. When trying to load any Xbox 360 game on my series x, I get stuck for around 10 minutes with a page...
  10. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225