XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

Discus and support XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott P Collins, Mar 26, 2022.

1. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load.

:)

Scott P Collins, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

There was a small update last week for STO.Make sure you have that downloaded or the game won't launch.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Star Trek online is not available on the Xbox 360. Assuming you mean Xbox one, you need to contact the game’s support about in game issues
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

OK

You still need to contact their support, as what you’re describing indicates issues with connecting to the servers that they control
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

Star Trek Games

I'm playing Star Trek Legacy now on the 360. Not an MMO, and online is pretty much dead, but you shouldn't miss this one if you're a Star Trek fan...
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online - Similar Threads - 360 Load Star

2. How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...: When I put my GTA V (Xbox 360) disc and launch it, after a few seconds of the loading screen, it just freezes my entire Xbox 360. I have tried clearing the cache on every storage device,...
  3. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  4. Xbox 360 shows black screen when loading game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 shows black screen when loading game: I tried playing the Xbox 360 today, but when I load up a game it only shows a black screen. I hope you guys can help. 372135fd-b4b2-45a3-96d9-e29dc1e68560
  5. Xbox 360 stuttering and freezing on loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 stuttering and freezing on loading screen: Hi, I recently found my old xbox360 and decided it to boot it up and play some forza horizon for some reason after doing or completing a race at times the game freezes on the loading screen but...
  6. Xbox 360 games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not loading: Xbox 360 games will not load for varying amounts of time after being left in my xobx series x after being in the disc drive for a prolonged period of time eg overnight. My xbox will not even...
  7. 360 gamertag not loading on 360 games played on Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 gamertag not loading on 360 games played on Series S: I have several 360 games I purchased that require me to sign in with my XBox Live gamertag; this is via the old 360 interface, in-game. However, the account that is there (which I have since...
  8. Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers: Our Xbox is old (‘2012) Star Wars edition. Currently it will not load the dashboard/menu page or connect to either controller! The screen just has the Xbox logo. As for the controllers, I have...
  9. Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360: After turning on my xbox and logging in to Xbox Live, when attempting to start Forza Motorsport 4 the screen goes black and I get a message saying "Disconnected from Xbox Live" then it just goes...
  10. Xbox One Lego Star Wars TCS (Xbox 360) never loads.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Lego Star Wars TCS (Xbox 360) never loads.: Hi, I have Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga for Xbox 360 but it doesn't work on my Xbox One (it's on the compatibility list). The game will load the splash screen, but after 30 seconds it goes...