Xbox 360 s repair in Navi Mumbai, India

Discus and support Xbox 360 s repair in Navi Mumbai, India in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 slim which when plugged in and turned on, the middle light turns red (non-blinking) and the power supply becomes orange/standby. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pratyush Menon, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Pratyush Menon
    Pratyush Menon New Member

I have an Xbox 360 slim which when plugged in and turned on, the middle light turns red (non-blinking) and the power supply becomes orange/standby. Is there any repair center in Navi Mumbai where I can get the console serviced?
    If not, any repair center in Mumbai that is reputable and trustworthy?
    Since as far as I understand, the official Microsoft page no longer services the console.

Pratyush Menon, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Siddhartha Sahai Sri Win User

Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

I am from India, bought it from Amazon India

Seller was based out of Mumbai, India

The message it shows while trying to order service repair is-“ There are no service option available “
  3. COOL STRIKERS Win User

XBOX redemption - freebies

The Xbox 360 Kinect unit was purchased from Croma India, Malad (E), Mumbai, India on 14Feb2013. Post this we received 3 games (Dance central and 2 more games) via courier from Xbox India team. Upon consistent follow-up I recived a mail from Xbox India
    on 4Apr13 that they will send me Halo Anniversary, CrackDown 2, Fifa 2012. However, yet to receive the games or a confirmation on the expected date to courier the games to me. Your help will be appreciated.
  4. Craig 133 Elite Win User

MS Store UK - Still not been charged

Romania? Pretty sure it's Mumbai, India. Either that or i spoke to 3 most Indian sounding romanians ever
  5. krishrathod Win User

xbox one x system update error.. E102 and E101

Hi, there are no service center in Mumbai, India!

My device is still not working :(

Pls help...what do I do?
  6. krishrathod Win User

xbox one x system update error.. E102 and E101

Device support does not help. There are no service center in Mumbai, India!
    My device is still not working :(

Pls help...what do I do?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 s repair in Navi Mumbai, India - Similar Threads - 360 repair Navi

2. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  3. Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?: I have this old Xbox 360 S 4GB that I has as a kid that I wanted to put in my room for whenever people came over and wanted to play on it. The problem is that when I tried to get it working, I had...
  4. Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...: I am sick and tired of dealing with RROD with my fat Xbox 360's. This is my 3rd one. It RROD in June 2021, got it repaired, only to have it ROR again 3 months later. I opened the power brick and...
  5. Xbox 360 Elite Repair Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Repair Help: I'm looking to send my Xbox 360 Elite to get repaired and am trying to find out what I need to do to get that done (ie. where to go, how much it'll cost, where to send it to, etc.). Before...
  6. 360 Slim Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim Repair: My 360 Slim started having the Open Tray / disk won't spin issue. After googling / youtubing many many "fixes", I ultimately just ordered a replacement, original OEM drive identical to the one...
  7. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  8. conserto xbox 360 [Translation-Repair Xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    conserto xbox 360 [Translation-Repair Xbox 360]: Boa tarde, alguém recomenda uma assistência técnica para xbox 360 em SP capital? Meu console não está ligando. Obrigado!! [Translation- Good afternoon, does anyone recommend a technical...
  9. Xbox 360 Repair Cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Repair Cost: Split from this thread. How much is it gonna cost me to get a Xbox 360 fully restored?? 3afbf594-e276-433f-85ed-aa95d0b590ae
  10. Xbox 360 S 250GB - Repair in/near Switzerland?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 250GB - Repair in/near Switzerland?: Hello I'm living in Switzerland. Since the last Update, my Xbox 360 S 250GB is not starting anymore. Since I can't create a repair order on support.microsoft.com... We’re sorry but the coverage...