Xbox 360 S Console

Discus and support Xbox 360 S Console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 S and when i press the power button it shows green then red. I tried a other outlet but it didn't work. the tv also had no signal. If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dan Chair, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Dan Chair
    Dan Chair Guest

Xbox 360 S Console

I have a Xbox 360 S and when i press the power button it shows green then red. I tried a other outlet but it didn't work. the tv also had no signal. If someone can help that would be great. [mod removed]

:)

Dan Chair, Jul 14, 2022
  2. snkly Win User

X Box 360 Slim Power supply

The power supplies used by the original Xbox 360 consoles are not compatible with the Xbox 360 S console. The Xbox 360 S console uses only a 135-watt power supply.
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox Slim Power Brick Red Light???? 4GB Power Cord on 250GB Console?

Hey there K1NGcLiFtOn!

Just to make sure I understand, was the old console an original white Xbox 360 console, and Elite, or an Xbox 360 S console?

We always recommend using the power supply that was designed for that style of console. For example: You can't use an Xbox 360 S power supply with an Xbox 360 E console.

So if your old Xbox 360 console is not an Xbox 360 S console, we suggest
    not
    using the power supply from your new Xbox 360 S console with it.

I hope that helps clear things up! ^_^
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

HDMI port not working

You might want to stick with the Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable or Xbox 360 Composite AV Cable if that`s working for you at the moment. I`m not sure, It might be the Xbox 360 HDMI Cable that has been damaged, There`s no way of really knowing until you replace
    it with another Xbox 360 HDMI Cable to check if the original one you have has been faulty,

Connect an Xbox 360 S console or an original Xbox 360 console to a TV Important note This article applies to the original Xbox 360 and Xbox
    360 S consoles only. For information about connecting the Xbox 360 E console to a TV, see Connect an Xbox 360 E console to a TV.
  5. Delta4 SJ Win User
  6. gds1972 Win User

Missing memory unit (internal storage) for Xbox 360 S

Hi

If you are referencing the Xbox 360 S 4GB internal memory then this option was not available on all Xbox 360 S consoles please see the link below and quoted text.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/accessories/add-remove-hard-drive

The Xbox 360 S 250 gigabyte (GB) console has an internal hard drive, which can be removed and replaced.

The Xbox 360 S 4 GB console has internal flash memory, which is not removable. The internal hard drive can be purchased separately.
Thema:

Xbox 360 S Console

1. Xbox 360 S Console - Similar Threads - 360 Console

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  4. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  5. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  6. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  7. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  8. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  9. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  10. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]