Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly

Discus and support Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services. Working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkman_R, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Darkman_R
    Darkman_R Guest

Hi all,

This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services.

Working behind a router and firewall, I perfectly understand that ports need to be opened. While my Xbox One is working perfectly, and the 360 has perfect connection to the Internet (see attached pic), the connection to live services is refused 100% of the times.

Any advise?

Network status is fine:

Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly [​IMG]

Xbox live service connection is not (this time error 8015190E, those seem to be changing):

Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly [​IMG]

Btw, I have deleted everything on disk and cache, and did the complete re-init: same result. The connectivity concern does not appear to be related to my profile, as this is yet unknownst to the console.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Darkman_R, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Darkman_R Win User

Yes, that's correct - whenever I either try to connect or test to live network, I receive an error message of this kind.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Is the bottom picture what you get after selecting "Test Xbox Live Connection"?
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What should I do?

The Xbox 360 cannot actually connect to Xbox Live as per the list of countries that the Xbox Live service is available in. While Xbox Live is available in China, its only for PC/Xbox One and the Xbox 360's Xbox Live is no longer available or never was in
    the first place as denoted by the asterisk next to China on the list.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

The asterisk denotes: "* Xbox Live is not available on Xbox 360 in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer
    Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries where Xbox Live is officially supported."
  5. Slurms007 Win User

Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

The games are all digitally owned in my library. There are no discs. I had no troubles with this on my original Xbox One that recently broke and required me to buy a new Xbox One S. The emulator I am referring to is the internal emulator that all Xbox
    Ones run when playing a 360 Backwards Compatible game. When I install a 360 game and try to run it on my Xbox One S, the game will load HOWEVER I cannot connect to Xbox Live while in the 360 emulator. Due to a recent troubleshooting that suggests uninstalling
    the game and clearing 360 cache and profiles, I would need to redownload my xbox live profile for the 360 emulator ON the One S. Since the emulator WON'T connect to Xbox Live, despite my Xbox One S BEING connected to Xbox Live, I cannot download my profile
    and therefore cannot play and save my progress. I've tried with multiple games but they all give me the same issue of being "unable to connect to xbox live". I've tried all of the Mass Effect games, the Dragon Age games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed games,
    Banjo-Kazooie, and Fable series of games and NONE of these will allow me to connect to xbox live.
  6. Paul LawerenceRoss Win User

Service Alert?

Network, internet, and Xbox Live are all connected. My Xbox One is working perfectly fine, but my 360 is showing a service alert. I went online and it shows that live is working just fine and everything is up and running. I reset my network setting
    to default and re-entered my password and such for my wifi. Not sure what else to do now. Rebooted/restarted my router. My phone, PC, and Xbox One are all working fine still. 360 still showing everything is connected and up, but it's also still saying service
    alert.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly - Similar Threads - 360 cannot connect

2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  3. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  4. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  5. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  6. Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console: I turned on TFA and tried to connect to my Xbox live on my 360. this did not work. I've tried the solutions on the article https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190a...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox live for Xbox 360 backward compatibility games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live for Xbox 360 backward compatibility games on Xbox Series X: Hi, For all the xbox 360 games I run on my XSX I get an error connecting to the xbox live in the emulator itself. First of all when I launch a game, I get "Getting your Xbox 360 info...", an...
  8. Cannot Connect Xbox 360 Controller Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect Xbox 360 Controller Windows 10: I'm losing my goddamned mind. I cannot connect the Xbox 360 Wireless controller to my PC anymore. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried using the Accessories app from the store....
  9. Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live: Hello, Recently, after years of using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix, my 360 now says it is unable to connect to Xbox Live. Running the troubleshooting test shows that while the Xbox is...
  10. 360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?: Xbox Live down FOR 24 hrs on 360 WTH PLAYING FOR 12 YRS & THIS IS HOW 360 GETS TREATED WOW BILL GATES U ARE ONE GREDDY MAN 191e91e7-2f81-47f2-ac3e-59bf30a18e9e