Xbox 360 right analog wont click

Discus and support Xbox 360 right analog wont click in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Battlefield 3 it worked fine and then for some reason my right stick wont let me crouch what happened? e9a48897-0ab5-4276-87e9-e244aa1770d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackSamurai24, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 right analog wont click

I was playing Battlefield 3 it worked fine and then for some reason my right stick wont let me crouch what happened?

:)

BlackSamurai24, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Wolfiestar86 Win User

I had this problem once and i opened it up and there was a tiny tiny little stone wedged inside which stopped it. Could just need a little TLC. (Tender Loving Care)
  3. BlackSamurai24 Win User

not yet but switch to Modern Warfare 2 and it still wont work i cant even knife but i can still look around with it
  4. TheDustyPlayz Win User

Rock Candy are third party developers. Therefor the controllers they manufacture are of lesser quality because the cheaper production cost and retail price.I would say it is possible that it could be a malfunction or something with the hardware.Hope I
    Helped!
  5. TheDustyPlayz Win User

As I Said "Therefor the controllers they manufacture are of lesser quality because the cheaper production cost and retail price.". The third party controller would of course be of worse quality than that of the official
    controllers. If you could recall were the controller landed that might help me understand what could be wrong.But that could be a big possibility
  6. BlackSamurai24 Win User

others R3 works fine just my rock candy controller
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 right analog wont click - Similar Threads - 360 right analog

2. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  3. Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game: For a few months now, I have been trying to play WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08 on the 360, but every time I boot up the game it loads then right before I can play, the screen goes black. I’ve looked all...
  4. my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 controller is lighting up when I plug it in but it keeps turning off right...: when I plug in my controller to my windows 11 PC, it flashes on and off again when I keep on replunging it, it will do the same thing even when I use a different port....
  5. Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account: Iv seen this question asked but i unfortunately have had no advance in my own issue. SO lets start from the start, i recently got an xbox 360 elite and wanted to get my old 360 account active...
  6. Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.: The reaction time of the RT button in my Xbox 360 controller is unbelievably slow. Here's a demonstration of what's happening with the website https://gamepad-tester.com :...
  7. Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue): This appears to be a console issue, looking for tips. I was playing a game and the right stick suddenly stopped working. It's an older controller so I quit and happened to have a new controller...
  8. Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game: I am using a Xbox 360 controller on my PC and recently the right analog stick pulls down only when in a game.I tested the hardware on the PC under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and...
  9. Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem: hi, i just bought a new controller and i am having problems with the right analog stick, it works fine when,i am playing fifa but when i went onto call of duty the right analog stick was not...
  10. Xbox 360 unable to recognize right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to recognize right analog stick: Hello, I was playing Fallout 3 on a xbox360 s 250gb console and my right analog stick stopped working. Initially I thought it was the controller, so I tried another and another and another......