XBox 360 replacement with Xbox one

Discus and support XBox 360 replacement with Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does MS provide any support or schema to replace my X360 with XBox one?. I bought Xbox 360 less than one back. Any pointers/help is really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TanviA, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TanviA
    TanviA Guest

Does MS provide any support or schema to replace my X360 with XBox one?. I bought Xbox 360 less than one back.

Any pointers/help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Aj

:)

TanviA, Jan 4, 2014
  2. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    MattyMidway, Jan 4, 2014
  3. EBKB_Kalph
    EBKB_Kalph Guest
    XB1 Needs to be backwards compatible

No. It doesn't. Keep your xbox 360. Nothing wrong with using it. Xbox One will replace it. One day the Xbox One will be replaced as well and it will fade with time one day too. Thats the nature of technology.

EBKB_Kalph, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You could trade in your 360 & put it towards the price of an xbox one at a local games store but you won't get much for it now.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Media stripping and giving bubble.

6. jordanwelch Win User

Replace XBOX 360 with XBOX ONE

Have you ever returned something before? Are you even old enough to return something?
  7. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

My friend he own his Bussiness Shop he does repair,buy games,trade and he can do cheap deal with me.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

It would be down to the place where you bought it but after 4 months i highly doubt it.

You could trade it in towards the price of an Xbox one.
  9. StrawFlyer651 Win User

Thank You EveryONe .

I was not much Aware of XBOX one . I will stick with my 360 and will buy XBOX one in the future.
Thema:

1. XBox 360 replacement with Xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 replacement

2. Damaged game disc replacement? Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged game disc replacement? Xbox 360: I have a couple of xbox 360 games that will no longer work, can i get a replacement disk? 8498a446-aab9-4fd0-9781-eb2e55817143
  3. Can you boot up an Xbox 360 S if you replace its drive with a drive from an Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you boot up an Xbox 360 S if you replace its drive with a drive from an Xbox 360...: I have a working drive from a standard old Xbox 360 console (white unit). I also have a working Xbox 360 S console. Would the Xbox S console boot up if I pull the drive and replace it with the...
  4. I can't download my xbox 360 movies and shows to my replacement xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xbox 360 movies and shows to my replacement xbox 360.: I sold my original Xbox 360 a long time ago, and it had a ton of digital content on it. I bought a Halo 4 special edition slim Xbox 360 from eBay so I could get all my old 360 content onto a...
  5. Bring back Monopoly here and now from 360 to xbox one to replace the bugged monopoly plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Monopoly here and now from 360 to xbox one to replace the bugged monopoly plus: Hello! In the past I had bought monopoly here and now on 360 world edition and it has never come backward compatible. Now the monopoly plus seeing from above the board the field names and every...
  6. Xbox 360 S HD replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S HD replacement: I wish to replace the HD in my Xbox 360 S... has anyone had success just using a WD laptop HD as a replacement? f3fd234d-6939-4676-875a-d9259ededbea
  7. Xbox 360 E: Fan replacement VS USB cooler/intercooler

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E: Fan replacement VS USB cooler/intercooler: Hello everyone! My Xbox 360 E fan doesn't spin whenever I boot it on, resulting in an automatic shutdown after a couple of minutes of activity, even though it is cleaned and without any dust...
  8. Moved to a new country and had to replace my 360, can't download games I own due to wrong ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new country and had to replace my 360, can't download games I own due to wrong ...: ...even though there exist versions for the new country's Full story: Years ago I had to move to SEA and I brought my old original white xbox 360. A few years later, i got hit with the RROD and...
  9. I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?: Please be so kind and change on the game, thanks in advance! fb10af37-8fa6-4491-a01b-c1daec511b66
  10. Xbox 360 Power supply doesnt work. replacement needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Power supply doesnt work. replacement needed.: Hi. I have had my xbox 360 slim for over 5 years. yesterday the power supply stopped working. I have tried all the suggestions on line but nothing works. it just flashes an orange light when I...