Xbox 360 racing wheel.
Discus and support Xbox 360 racing wheel. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 racing wheel and a wireless receiver. The wheel works totally fine on xbox 360, but when I connect it to my PC it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WiseRascal, Jun 10, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox 360 racing wheel.
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 racing wheel. - Similar Threads - 360 racing wheel
-
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?: I own 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheels which I just found out that Microsoft is informed about the malfunction and incident they can cause. It has been stated that any owner of such devices can... -
Xbox 360, Forza 4, Thrustmaster Racing Wheel
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 360, Forza 4, Thrustmaster Racing Wheel: This is real old school but I hope someone can help me…. I am using a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia (not Spyder) racing wheel with Forza 4. Problem is the steering is way too sensitive and the... -
Creating a race in GTA 5 on xbox 360
in XBoX Games and AppsCreating a race in GTA 5 on xbox 360: I tried my first time creating a race in GTA5 online with xbox 360. I made a GTA race. I got the race laid out without any problem, placed the weapons that could be picked up. Tested the race and...