Xbox 360 question

Discus and support Xbox 360 question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m on my Xbox 360 and it won’t show any recent games played for beacons and activity section is it disconnected or what I see people with them but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christopher D.2, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 question

I’m on my Xbox 360 and it won’t show any recent games played for beacons and activity section is it disconnected or what I see people with them but I can’t get one and why can’t I start up the internet explorer to look up info on games and stuff

:)

Christopher D.2, Jan 24, 2023
  2. lachlanellis4 Win User

Halo 2 on Xbox 360

I have another question, would a hard drive for the Xbox 360 s work for the Xbox 360 e
  3. Richie1883 Win User

Xbox 360 questions

the windows media player is basically what ever is in your pc library you will be able to access it through your xbox music films pictures etc
  4. Snarky30 Win User

Xbox 360 questions

I can't help you with 1-3 as I've never set mine up that way, but I can answer 4 and 5.

4. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by copying games from a computer, but I can tell that it can't be done. Xbox games don't download to a PC, they would download straight to the console from the marketplace. Xbox games can only be played on the console.
    Maybe I need a little more clarification on what you're actually asking.

5. Whenever you add games to your download queue on the website, the xbox automatically starts to download them when you turn it on and sign into your xbox live profile. There are no other steps that you need to take.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 Question

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Question on Xbox 360

Hi there,

You can play your games on any 360 console. You will want to do a license transfer so the content will be open to all users on the new console. Info on that can be found

here

As for your game content/saves - if you have the digital games/saves on an external drive, you can move the drive to the new console and access it all on the new console.

Otherwise you will need to download the game content to the new console. Any game saves that were on the cloud drive will be accessible. It all comes down to where the content was saved and if you can move it from the former console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 question

1. Xbox 360 question - Similar Threads - 360 question

2. A question about the Xbox 360 storefront

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the Xbox 360 storefront: I have heard that Microsoft is shutting down support for the Xbox 360 storefront, and I am simply wondering. How come Microsoft is planning on shutting down servers for the Xbox 360 storefront?...
  3. My question about headphones on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question about headphones on the Xbox 360: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I want to know if you can use any headphones for Xbox 360? I’m not talking about headsets but headphones. Basically said I just want to listen but I don’t want to...
  4. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. A question about Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about Xbox 360 games: Hello, I wanted to buy Tron: Evolution from the Microsoft store. However, it's an Xbox 360 game. Do I have to have the console to play the game, or can I play it on my PC?...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One: I am having trouble trying to log in to older Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One . I think it may been something with me changing my username. I went to PlayBrycearoni to and it says it to fix it...
  9. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  10. Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet): I’ve been using starlink for almost a year now and it’s been really good for the Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation Consoles and Nintendo consoles and my PC but strangely just on Xbox 360 my...