Xbox 360 proofs

Discus and support Xbox 360 proofs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with the microsoft xbox 360 proofs. Every once in a while when I try to sign on, it'll bring up a window on my 360 asking for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by That Ging3r Guy, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 proofs

I'm having an issue with the microsoft xbox 360 proofs. Every once in a while when I try to sign on, it'll bring up a window on my 360 asking for my phone number, (even though it's on there) and an alternate e-mail. Everytime I cancel it, it signs me out
    and I can sign back in without it asking me anymore until the next time. The question I'm trying to ask is, is there a way to keep that from happening or am I stuck with it? Because this is getting annoying everytime it asks me that even though I can sign
    back in even though is signs me off.

:)

That Ging3r Guy, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Why do I keep seeing "add security" on Xbox?

Actually, I already did the security proof once from Microsoft, but it keep saying to add security on Xbox 360 last time. Why is it so important to add security proof on Xbox 360?

Retro80s-9D1F1797-A3E8-4F15-B601-499D7701C9DC, Jan 4, 2014
  3. HyruleBalverine, Jan 4, 2014
  4. El Neighto
    El Neighto Guest

Xbox 360 proofs

I will second this.. as it happens to me all the time. I only have the one phone number (already added) and I have one email address (for gaming purposes only) Both have been registered etc... why is it constantly asking for more? unless you sell these
    to third party spammers without customer consent lol

El Neighto, Jun 18, 2014
  5. RUB83R P1G
    RUB83R P1G Guest
    The only thing I could suggest would be just to add even more proofs to your account as you have to have a minimum amount of proofs so if you put lots of them in (e-mails etc...) it should not ask you any more.

Hope this helps

RUB83R P1G, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Retro80s-9D1F1797-A3 Win User

Why do I keep seeing "add security" on Xbox?

Actually, I already did the security proof once from Microsoft, but it keep saying to add security on Xbox 360 last time. Why is it so important to add security proof on Xbox 360?
  7. El Neighto Win User

Xbox 360 proofs

I will second this.. as it happens to me all the time. I only have the one phone number (already added) and I have one email address (for gaming purposes only) Both have been registered etc... why is it constantly asking for more? unless you sell these
    to third party spammers without customer consent lol
  8. RUB83R P1G Win User

Xbox 360 proofs

The only thing I could suggest would be just to add even more proofs to your account as you have to have a minimum amount of proofs so if you put lots of them in (e-mails etc...) it should not ask you any more.

Hope this helps
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

signing into xbox live

10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 proofs is trash

Go to account.live.com and change your password to something less then 16 characters and you will be able to sign in.
Thema:

Xbox 360 proofs

1. Xbox 360 proofs - Similar Threads - 360 proofs

2. Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile: I have literally searched and done every suggestion online. Nothing works on how to fix 360 profile problem. How can you say we are backwards compatible or whatever and not a damn thing works for...
  3. Can I download or stream hd movies through my x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download or stream hd movies through my x box 360: Can I download and how ...movies hd on my Xbox 360...or stream live movies 5c6f3a95-320d-44b3-be9c-7f7089de4d6d
  4. Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games: I was trying to find out some information but I was having trouble finding any answers. Is there any way I can gift a digital xbox 360 game to another account? And if not, is there any way I can...
  5. Would having a family member using an Xbox 360 controller via an adapter on my Series X get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would having a family member using an Xbox 360 controller via an adapter on my Series X get...: I was wondering if using our only other controller via an adapter for the purpose of family fun get me banned/suspended. I can buy a controller for the holidays, but they just want to play sonic...
  6. I can't sign in to Xbox live on a Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to Xbox live on a Xbox 360: Split from this thread. I am getting error code 8015190A every time I try to sign into Xbox Live on Xbox 360. It was working fine at the start of the day then the next time I turned the...
  7. CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360): HI! I am playing NCAA Football 14 on my Xbox 360 and I couldn't play it. It keeps showing up an error message "Insert disc", when I actually have a digital entitlement instead. I tried (1)...
  8. Xbox 360 proofs is trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 proofs is trash: So i recently hooked my xbox 360 up again to play with my friends on castlevania hd and low and behold when i go to sign in the xbox 360 proofs asks me to sign into my account. Big deal right?...
  9. Xbox 360 Security Proofs Cause Sign In Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Security Proofs Cause Sign In Problems: Hello, I'm here to tell you what a worthless system your "Security Proofs" is and how it causes nothing but headaches and abject stupidity. I try to sign into my account this morning on my Xbox...
  10. xbox keeps asking for proofs on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox keeps asking for proofs on 360: So i tried to login to live on my 360 and it asked me for my username and pass to login. I typed the correct info in and it logged me in then asked if i wanted my password to be remembered. I...