Xbox 360 proofs

Discus and support Xbox 360 proofs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with the microsoft xbox 360 proofs. Every once in a while when I try to sign on, it'll bring up a window on my 360 asking for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by That Ging3r Guy, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 proofs

I'm having an issue with the microsoft xbox 360 proofs. Every once in a while when I try to sign on, it'll bring up a window on my 360 asking for my phone number, (even though it's on there) and an alternate e-mail. Everytime I cancel it, it signs me out
    and I can sign back in without it asking me anymore until the next time. The question I'm trying to ask is, is there a way to keep that from happening or am I stuck with it? Because this is getting annoying everytime it asks me that even though I can sign
    back in even though is signs me off.

:)

That Ging3r Guy, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Why do I keep seeing "add security" on Xbox?

Actually, I already did the security proof once from Microsoft, but it keep saying to add security on Xbox 360 last time. Why is it so important to add security proof on Xbox 360?

Retro80s-9D1F1797-A3E8-4F15-B601-499D7701C9DC, Jan 4, 2014
  3. HyruleBalverine, Jan 4, 2014
  4. El Neighto
    El Neighto Guest

Xbox 360 proofs

I will second this.. as it happens to me all the time. I only have the one phone number (already added) and I have one email address (for gaming purposes only) Both have been registered etc... why is it constantly asking for more? unless you sell these
    to third party spammers without customer consent lol

El Neighto, Jun 18, 2014
  5. RUB83R P1G
    RUB83R P1G Guest
    The only thing I could suggest would be just to add even more proofs to your account as you have to have a minimum amount of proofs so if you put lots of them in (e-mails etc...) it should not ask you any more.

Hope this helps

RUB83R P1G, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Retro80s-9D1F1797-A3 Win User

Why do I keep seeing "add security" on Xbox?

Actually, I already did the security proof once from Microsoft, but it keep saying to add security on Xbox 360 last time. Why is it so important to add security proof on Xbox 360?
  7. El Neighto Win User

Xbox 360 proofs

I will second this.. as it happens to me all the time. I only have the one phone number (already added) and I have one email address (for gaming purposes only) Both have been registered etc... why is it constantly asking for more? unless you sell these
    to third party spammers without customer consent lol
  8. RUB83R P1G Win User

Xbox 360 proofs

The only thing I could suggest would be just to add even more proofs to your account as you have to have a minimum amount of proofs so if you put lots of them in (e-mails etc...) it should not ask you any more.

Hope this helps
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

signing into xbox live

10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 proofs is trash

Go to account.live.com and change your password to something less then 16 characters and you will be able to sign in.
Thema:

Xbox 360 proofs

1. Xbox 360 proofs - Similar Threads - 360 proofs

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  10. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866