Xbox 360 proofs is trash

Discus and support Xbox 360 proofs is trash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently hooked my xbox 360 up again to play with my friends on castlevania hd and low and behold when i go to sign in the xbox 360 proofs asks me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CONCRETEANGEL92, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 proofs is trash

So i recently hooked my xbox 360 up again to play with my friends on castlevania hd and low and behold when i go to sign in the xbox 360 proofs asks me to sign into my account. Big deal right? well its an issue when my password is to long for the 360 to
    record. Ha what an issue right? because now i cant sign in even though i have my password i cant sign in. upon speaking to xbox support which was no help they come to the realization that the xbox one can have up to 18 characters in a password and xbox 360
    can only have 16. MAKES SENCE RIGHT? im pretty sure you can hire a monkey to do a better job at comming up with this stuff? how do you let somthing like this slip through the cracks? so now i cant sign in because my password is to long? what a joke.

:)

CONCRETEANGEL92, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 = Trash

Apologies but self repair can not be discussed on the forums as it is a violation of the ToU.

As you have opened the console you will need to buy a new unit. MS repairs centre would just return it to you once they see it has been tampered with.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 = Trash

as Grey has said self repairs can not be discussed on the forums and you will need to buy a new system I don't recommend self repairs because 1st its tampering with the system 2nd problems like this happen

KaosBerserker, Apr 3, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 proofs is trash

Go to account.live.com and change your password to something less then 16 characters and you will be able to sign in.

steeledwand7664, Apr 3, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 proofs is trash

Go to account.live.com and change your password to something less then 16 characters and you will be able to sign in.
  6. KaosBerserker Win User

Xbox 360 = Trash

as Grey has said self repairs can not be discussed on the forums and you will need to buy a new system I don't recommend self repairs because 1st its tampering with the system 2nd problems like this happen
  7. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox 360 = Trash

Apologies but self repair can not be discussed on the forums as it is a violation of the ToU.

As you have opened the console you will need to buy a new unit. MS repairs centre would just return it to you once they see it has been tampered with.
  8. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Suspended without detail of charges against me.

Some group of players reported you for cursing, trash talk and or the like there of. And you won't get any proof btw.
  9. NobodySiR Win User

Game Chat Not Working For Any Game

Reasons why xbox is a piece of trash. Xbox 360 was honestly a better system lol
Thema:

Xbox 360 proofs is trash

1. Xbox 360 proofs is trash - Similar Threads - 360 proofs trash

2. Xbox 360 controller does not sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller does not sync: I just bought an play & charge kit for my xbox 360 controller, when I plugged it in on my 3.0 and 2.0 usb ports windows reproduces the sound of a new device connected and even shows correctly the...
  3. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...: I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the...
  4. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  5. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  6. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  7. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  8. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  9. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  10. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf