Xbox 360 profile on Xbox Series S?

Discus and support Xbox 360 profile on Xbox Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I Just got Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga and when I play it says something about not being signed into a gamer profile, I was signed into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheesy McDonalds, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 profile on Xbox Series S?

So I Just got Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga and when I play it says something about not being signed into a gamer profile, I was signed into my account and I have Xbox live. I’m not sure what’s wrong. PVZ 1 is fine.

:)

Cheesy McDonalds, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kagan Munoz Win User

How to login to a gamer profile?

I’m on an Xbox series S not an Xbox one, and I have a microsoft account just not an account that works for xbox 360 games and it says I need a gamer profile
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you playing the game on an Xbox 360 console or Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S?

This will determine the steps we have to perform such as deleting and re-adding the 360 profile if you’re on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S.
  5. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

Xbox 360 games do not appear to see these users and I'm unable to select them when adding players to 360-games.
    User accounts work differently on the 360 (and the 360 emulator on the Xbox One and Series X/S) to the way they do on Xbox One and Series X/S. The 360 had user profiles that needed to be downloaded first.

It's been a while so you'll need to bear with me. If remember you will need to sign in first with this other user you've created, then launch the 360 game. This will download the additional new profile to the console. I think, after this you should be able
    to add this player to your game.
Thema:

Xbox 360 profile on Xbox Series S?

1. Xbox 360 profile on Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - 360 profile Series

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  5. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  6. 360 profile not downloading on xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 profile not downloading on xbox series x: When starting any 360 game on xbox series x it come up with can't connect to xbox live. Has no profiles to select Have tried deleting local & 360 game saves from hard drive resting console...
  7. Series x won’t download 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x won’t download 360 profile: I’ve tried to download my 360 profile on my series x and tried a bunch of things said on forums and gave up. Exchanged it for another one ( I’ve had both for 1 day), and I have the same problem…....
  8. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  9. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  10. Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.: Recently, I acquired an Xbox Series X and an Xbox 360E and I have been enjoying playing Xbox 360 games on both consoles for a few months. Yesterday, my fiancé got me a hard drive for the 360, so...