Xbox 360 profile gets corrupted when i enable gamepass on my account

Discus and support Xbox 360 profile gets corrupted when i enable gamepass on my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, this one seems to elude even microsoft support since i was with them on the phone and they could not figure out what is happening.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZALMOX-[xboxvenue], Jun 23, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 profile gets corrupted when i enable gamepass on my account

Hi Everyone, this one seems to elude even microsoft support since i was with them on the phone and they could not figure out what is happening.

Basically i have an older xbox 360 aswell as an one x and a series x.

As soon as i enabled the gamepass subscription on my account i cannot log in my xbox profile on my older xbox360 or any xbox 360 game on the one x or series x

If i delete my profile and i try redownloading it starts and then give the following error 8015190A ( this also applies on the one x and series x when i play xbox360 games in retrocompatibility and it tries to download the profile from microsoft.

As soon as the technician from microsoft turned off my gamepass subscription, everything started to work normally and when he put back the subscription on my account the error comes back .

can someone figure out what the issue is here ? Clearly an issue with my account. I even tried to log in onto my friend's xbox360 and got that error too

:)

ZALMOX-[xboxvenue], Jun 23, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. ross templeton Win User

second game pass profile for my family

Hi, I would like to enable a 2nd Gamepass profile on my current microsoft account for a 2nd child.

Intended use is for XBOX only.

Thanks
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Problème : Gears of war 2 se fige

5. FabioDaniel11 Win User

Can't access my account

6. 8ea13d71-ba5f-4980-b Win User

Xbox profile problems.

That's just how it works with progression. But as i mentioned with my profile being soft corrupted as in not to the point it can't be accessed it can be aka soft corrupted. This happened years ago when Gamepass ultimate was new and I've been on xbox since 360 days 2011. Now one thing I'm not too sure about can i transfer like progress like gamerscore game progress licensing to games to a new email associated to a new gamertag ? I think that was a thing on 360. That's why i have had this account for so long because i don't want to buy over $2500 worth of games i bought around 66,000 of gamerscore and my progress. So is there a way to transfer that ???
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 profile gets corrupted when i enable gamepass on my account - Similar Threads - 360 profile gets

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  8. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  9. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  10. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad