Xbox 360 profile download problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 profile download problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I went to go login to my Xbox 360 today and I have it set to automatic login and it brought me to the pick a person page and it should be that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SneakyREAPERHAZE, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 profile download problem

So I went to go login to my Xbox 360 today and I have it set to automatic login and it brought me to the pick a person page and it should be that it had gotten rid of my profile on Xbox 360 so I figure oh okay that's weird I'll just go re-download everything will be fine I go to redownload it and it gets not even a quarter of the way into the download and it tells me that there's an error and then when I tried to go to the area to get help for the error it doesn't show up I don't know what to do and I'm kind of scared.

:)

SneakyREAPERHAZE, Mar 10, 2021
  2. paulom-6419517C-41AB Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

I had this problem for several months and now I solved by going into my old Xbox 360, downloaded the profile there. After this, I was able to download profile when playing Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One.
  3. Bobs Loblaw Win User

thx for the info, fingers crossed.
  4. Bobs Loblaw Win User

thx for the info, fingers crossed.
    apparently if you didn't delete your profile (like support suggested) you CAN sign in now but who had that kind of foresight. the rest of us are still screwed, I even had a backup profile on thumb drive but it got deleted during this hair pulling fiasco
    :(
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @SneakyREAPERHAZE, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Tazzoo58 Win User

Years of problems with 360 BC HELP

Tried what you told me to do in the last comment and no success. Have no problem downloading profile on 360 itself. Once I played a game on the console there was no problem. Wireless and wired. Got back on Xbox one after the success of the 360 and still the same problem as usual. No profile pulls up on the emulator and no connection to the internet once I try to download profile while being online on the Xbox one itself.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 profile download problem - Similar Threads - 360 profile download

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  5. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  6. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  9. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  10. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...