Xbox 360 Profile Deleted

Discus and support Xbox 360 Profile Deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently tried adding Xbox Live to my old xbox 360 profile. To make a long story short, I ended up deleting my old profile but NOT the items on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enzo Flynn, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Enzo Flynn
    Enzo Flynn Guest

Xbox 360 Profile Deleted

I've recently tried adding Xbox Live to my old xbox 360 profile. To make a long story short, I ended up deleting my old profile but NOT the items on this profile. I was initially okay with this since I though I could easily transfer items like minecraft game saves, but as it turns out, the xbox 360 will not allow anybody OTHER than the original owner of these saves/information to move these items. Because of this, I have no way to access these items, but they still exist, and because I deleted the original acount, I can't move them to another account. The profile named under these game saves is listed as "unknown profile".

How can I bypass this xbox restriction? I presume that there is an answer out there seeing as deleting the profile and NOT the items is an actual command you can give to the xbox.

If you need me to elaborate further, let me know!

Thanks!

:)

Enzo Flynn, Apr 20, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

3. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Passcode for avatar

4. OmarLinares Win User
  5. WPAK Win User

All my achievements are missing, and my avatar has gone blank. My theme is also missing.

Hi there,

something on the profile on the xbox 360 seems to have corrupted. Since all is shown correctly on xbox.com the thing to do is to delete your profile (profile only) on the xbox 360 and redownload it.

If you only delete the profile, that won't affect any save games etc.

See this link on how to delete (Profile Only) and how to redownload a profile:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Let us know the results
  6. Janet_C Win User

Delisted DLC still available after I Delete, Then Redownload my Profile?

When deleting a profile on Xbox 360 you are given the option to delete only the profile or also delete the items, if you choose to delete only the profile, this option deletes the Xbox profile, but keeps the achievements and saved games and DLCs.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Profile Deleted

1. Xbox 360 Profile Deleted - Similar Threads - 360 Profile Deleted

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  9. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  10. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...