Xbox 360 power

Discus and support Xbox 360 power in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I can't turn on my Xbox 360 console. When I connect the power plug to the wall socket and turn on the switch, the light on the power brick turns... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wong TM1, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Wong TM1
    Wong TM1 Guest

Xbox 360 power

Hi,

I can't turn on my Xbox 360 console.

When I connect the power plug to the wall socket and turn on the switch, the light on the power brick turns on with Orange light. Next, when I touch the console power button or the eject button, it makes a 'ping' sound but the power button won't turn on. It normally turns on with flashing green light.

I've tried unplugging the power and detaching all the cables and attaching again and repeating the steps but it still didn't work.

It's awfully strange. It was working just a work ago.

Any idea what's going on?

:)

Wong TM1, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Hordie Win User

Orginal Xbox 360 wont turn on

3. Tylerbrenton1 Win User

Xbox beeps but does not turn on

4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox 360

5. gds1972 Win User

Using 220v xbox 360 slim in Canada

6. Internet Expert Win User

My Xbox 360 isn't turning on

Thema:

Xbox 360 power

1. Xbox 360 power - Similar Threads - 360 power

2. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick: Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL...
  3. Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E?: I've had my Xbox 360 for seven years now and the power cell in the Xbox is going out. Is there a way for me to replace the cell, or would I just have to buy a whole new Xbox?...
  4. Xbox 360 E Power

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E Power: My Xbox 360 E will turn on and let me put in passcode but after a few minutes it will shut off. After that I press the power button and it will make noise but not turn on....
  5. xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange: I have 2 xbox360 consoles one is the regular black square box console and my other one is the Call of Duty edition. I just bought a power supply for both the consoles from amazon because mine had...
  6. What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply?: I need to know the voltage for the power supply to the xbox 360 E console.... Can anyone tell me? Also what other adapters for the 360? e8fc9c1f-9eaf-4d3a-a6b0-25e5b3c40ab4
  7. Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox 360 Slim from a thrift store, when I plugged it in, the power button and eject button would make a sound, but it wouldn't turn on. I've checked the USB ports, the...
  8. xbox 360 e slim not turning on but power supply is orange

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 e slim not turning on but power supply is orange: Hello, II use my console occasionally, a few times a year. I tried to turn it on today but it won't turn on anymore, but the power supply is orange. I've tried different power outlet in my house...
  9. Xbox 360 power supply don't have light

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 power supply don't have light: My Xbox 360's power supply recently got a power surge and now when plugging it in again, there's no light and my Xbox won't turn on. Before the power surge, the power supply has an orange light...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox 360 Slim from a thrift store, when I plugged it in, the power button and eject button would make a sound, but it wouldn't turn on. I've checked the USB ports, the...