Xbox 360 Poor Download Speed (Less than 1 Mbps)
Discus and support Xbox 360 Poor Download Speed (Less than 1 Mbps) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I moved to my house 6 years ago, I have noticed my Xbox 360 has very poor download speed. Like, we're talking less than 1 Mbps. When I lived... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sabinator7, Jan 24, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox 360 Poor Download Speed (Less than 1 Mbps)
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 Poor Download Speed (Less than 1 Mbps) - Similar Threads - 360 Poor Download
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
Do some Xbox 360 games have a poor frame rate?
in XBoX on ConsolesDo some Xbox 360 games have a poor frame rate?: Hi, I noticed playing my Xbox 360 that some games have a low frame rate (offline, single player). Is this normal for the system? 4e8c6a74-dedd-48de-baca-f92e942fcec7 -
Xbox 360 - Poor product
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 - Poor product: I bought a xbox 360 with less than 10 months found defect, was changed, however the new device also defected before 10 months and now has no repair. Poor product. 6a2081f9-5f4c-4277-a8c1-a947e8eaa632 -
Input Lag/Poor Response time on Xbox 360
in XBoX on ConsolesInput Lag/Poor Response time on Xbox 360: [Sorry for a copied post, but nobody answered my last post] Hello fellow Xbox gamers. Awhile back I got a new shiny blue Xbox 360 E as a sweet Christmas gift, and I've been enjoying it ever...