Xbox 360 Pins

Discus and support Xbox 360 Pins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The instructions on the pins for xbox 360 on this site needs updating. Adding a website to favorites doesn't automatically pin it to home screen. You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dustinbrown2369, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 Pins

The instructions on the pins for xbox 360 on this site needs updating. Adding a website to favorites doesn't automatically pin it to home screen. You have to hover over the favorite in the web hub and select edit and select pin to home.

:)

dustinbrown2369, Dec 25, 2015
  2. pins on xb 360 and xb one

I posted previously about xbox one pins affecting 360 pins. The person that replied told me it was because my 360 was connected to the one. I tried using the 360 on its own and my pins on there are still reduced to 25 (down from 40). I can't add or rearrange
    apps to pins on the one without affecting pins on the 360, and vice versa. No point in pinning anything on 360 any more! Is this problem going to be resolved?

Shropshire Phil, Dec 25, 2015
  3. c0ncept2
    c0ncept2 Guest
    How do you pin TV shows and movies?

Hi Frank, this link has the info you need for Pins. Try think link here:

Pins

c0ncept2, Dec 25, 2015
  4. BounceCancel304 Win User

Xbox Pins not working

Kinda sux cause I had both Xbox systems but just turned on my 360 today just to deal with "no pins available". 360 pins are fine lol
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Issues using "My Pins"

Hey mate, I actually didn't even know you could pin stuff on the 360, but sure enough you can. I can't find any reason or similar issue as to why Netflix isn't allowing you to pin it, same goes for the websites. I can only suggest to make sure you have pinned
    them correctly by following the steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../my-pins
  6. RSlack777 Win User

Limit to number of Pins?

I was able to resolve this issue by logging onto my Xbox 360 and deleting pins. They were maxed out at 200. Deleted all pins and now I can pin from anywhere including the console and Xbox app.
  7. RSlack777 Win User

Unable to Pin items to home page.

I was able to resolve this issue by logging onto my Xbox 360 and deleting pins. They were maxed out at 200. Deleted all pins and now I can pin from anywhere including the console and Xbox app.
  8. c0ncept2 Win User

How do you pin TV shows and movies?

Hi Frank, this link has the info you need for Pins. Try think link here:

Pins
Thema:

Xbox 360 Pins

1. Xbox 360 Pins - Similar Threads - 360 Pins

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Xbox 360 pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 pin: I have an Xbox 360, my son uses my profile as I have Xbox live. I have set up a pin but no where can I find out if the pin would be required for a game purchase? I don't want to click confirm...
  6. Where can I change the 4 digit pin for parental controls on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I change the 4 digit pin for parental controls on Xbox 360: How do I change the 4 digit pin for parental controls? d3477be4-0e92-474c-add8-37064e689365
  7. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...: الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا? [Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device used and I want a solution?]...
  8. Help with PIN restore to grab the credits paid to play xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with PIN restore to grab the credits paid to play xbox 360: I need Microsoft help to retrive my PIN - conditions to log in my credits bought to play xbox 360 at pc. I changed my cell number because my parents moved from state to state at least two times....
  9. Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360: I had added a pin for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z demo on my xbox 360 but I cannot remove it no matter what. In purchase I see a "-1" message. If I click on it nothing happends. If I click Pin to...
  10. Is There a Way That Purchase on Xbox 360 Can be Blocked With Using PIN Number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is There a Way That Purchase on Xbox 360 Can be Blocked With Using PIN Number?: Is There a Way That Purchase on Xbox 360 Can be Blocked With Using PIN Number? I have children that love to download games, but I always recommend that they download free games only. When I get...