Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?
Discus and support Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tanalbi, Aug 14, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim? - Similar Threads - 360 meant USB
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...
in XBoX Games and AppsI think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...: Gta 4 I'm getting gta 4 cuz to play online 988121b2-2c04-479d-9954-7082b509c7ab -
Super Meat Boy only has 4 chapters when it’s meant to have 7, update needed? (Xbox 360)
in XBoX Games and AppsSuper Meat Boy only has 4 chapters when it’s meant to have 7, update needed? (Xbox 360): Hi everyone, I was playing super meat boy and I noticed that only up to chapter 4 (hell) exists when there is meant to be 7 chapters in the game. Is there some update or reinstallation I can do... -
Downloaded Tales From The Borderlands for the 360, meant for the Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsDownloaded Tales From The Borderlands for the 360, meant for the Xbox One: Here's my situation.. I had told my son to buy the first episode of Tales From The Borderlands for the Xbox One. He must've misheard me and purchased it for the 360. I should've done it myself...