Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

Discus and support Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cymone MaverickLee, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL games( I dont hav ntsc games and xbox live is working on my x360) and mt x360 keeps turning off by itself should i change the power brick ? what should i get a 110v or a 220v brick.

:)

Cymone MaverickLee, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Cymone

The console region (in your case PAL) is used to read disc for the same region, if you insider a disc from another region (as NTSC) the console is not going to recognize it

So, it’s not recommended that you have or purchase NTSC games digitally or physically because they’re not going to work

Now, about the power brick, you need to purchase the voltage used in your country.
    If your country uses a 220v connection you need to get that. If you purchase the 110v you can damage the Xbox.

Keep in mind that changing the power brick may or not may solve the issue (because the other possibility of this unexpected shutdown can be a hardware or overheating issue)
  3. Spazpol Win User

Xbox 360

It depends on the Xbox 360 type. The older style systems with the external power brick, you could use another regions power supply as the brick conditioned the power to work. However with the newer systems that have an internal power supply, i don't think
    that is possible.

In terms of discs, PAL discs can only be played on PAL systems, US (NTSC) discs only work on US systems. The xbox 360 was a region coded reader.
  4. tjayars Win User

Bringing US Xbox to the UK

You will have to use the same generation power brick on the console but they will work fine. I use the same power brick on the japanese and PAL console as the NTSC. I have an older japanese and pal console that havent had any problems as well as a slim
    of each that have had no problems on a NTSC power supply.
  5. Boombaa Win User

Xbox360 Australian to Canada

Hi,

Unfortunately your PAL console is unable to read NTSC games, it is not a question of power brick or kind of TV but games format.

And so your current PAL games will not work with a NTSC console, so if you moved to Canada for a long period, you'll have to buy new NTSC console and games...
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Advice needed!

Hi

If the Pal did played but not the NTSC-J disc then your console is not from the correct region. If it is a 360, then the console are Region locked and it seems like yours is PAL.
    The console isn't region locked per-say, it's the account and the phyiscal region that causes the lock. All Xbox One consoles are the same internally, there are no PAL/NTSC variations anymore. Besides, HDMI does not use this system anyway.

Only the original Xbox One had regional variations, and that was purely down to the external power supply. Newer consoles are multi-voltage. And they no longer have PAL and NTSC consoles.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick - Similar Threads - 360 PAL NTSC

2. Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc: Hi I wanna ask if my xbox 360 is pal or ntsc , i heard someone said if theres pal in my settings it means its pal but when i change to hdmi the pal setting is gone but i can play pal games is my...
  3. ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360): Just want to reiterate this is a question regarding a PAL ORIGINAL (2001) Xbox discs working on a NTSC 360 (2005) Xbox. I was wondering if a PAL copy of Shadow the Hedgehog would run on my NTSC...
  4. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  5. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  6. Xbox 360 E (NTSC) power supply in PAL countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E (NTSC) power supply in PAL countries: Greetings, I've owned a PAL Xbox 360 S for more than a decade and I just imported a secondhand NTSC Xbox 360 E to play some US exclusives (it's being shipped as I write). Since I live in...
  7. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  8. will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?: will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? 1aaf50c2-071e-4f25-ae9c-abe6a9204cfe
  9. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  10. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227