Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc

Discus and support Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I wanna ask if my xbox 360 is pal or ntsc , i heard someone said if theres pal in my settings it means its pal but when i change to hdmi the pal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cymone MaverickLee, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc

Hi I wanna ask if my xbox 360 is pal or ntsc , i heard someone said if theres pal in my settings it means its pal but when i change to hdmi the pal setting is gone but i can play pal games is my xbox can support Ntsc games or is there another way to tell if my xbox 360 is pal or ntsc ( my tv is ntsc does that change my xbox's region too? )

:)

Cymone MaverickLee, Nov 22, 2022
  2. FLUKYGET Win User

Who has a Limited Xbox 360 console and what are your thoughts.

i have the halo 3 us ntsc console,

halo reach us ntsc console,

resident evil pal console,

mw2 pal console,

gow 3 pal console,

mw3 pal console and waiting for the star wars us ntsc to arrive from the states

also a japanese 360 launch xbox 360 still going strong
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Error on Call of Duty game

PAL region Xbox 360 games cannot play on a NTSC region Xbox 360 and vice versa. You will need a NTSC copy unfortunately.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Pal or ntsc games both work on mine

When it comes to the Xbox 360, it's always best to go for the correct format for the console. So if the console is a PAL console, buy PAL games, and the same for NTSC console, go for NTSC games.
  5. maxen Win User

PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

You would need to find an NTSC copy of the game. PAL Xbox 360 games will not play on an NTSC console.
  6. Melior117 Win User

Xbox 360 Redeeming Prepaid Code?

So my TV supports NTSC/Pal and everything.

Halo Reach is Region Free

My XBOX 360 is NTSC version and I should not have any problems with PAL Halo Reach(Not goes for all games)?
Thema:

Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc

1. Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc - Similar Threads - 360 Pal ntsc

2. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick: Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL...
  3. ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360): Just want to reiterate this is a question regarding a PAL ORIGINAL (2001) Xbox discs working on a NTSC 360 (2005) Xbox. I was wondering if a PAL copy of Shadow the Hedgehog would run on my NTSC...
  4. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  5. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  6. Xbox 360 E (NTSC) power supply in PAL countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E (NTSC) power supply in PAL countries: Greetings, I've owned a PAL Xbox 360 S for more than a decade and I just imported a secondhand NTSC Xbox 360 E to play some US exclusives (it's being shipped as I write). Since I live in...
  7. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  8. will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?: will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? 1aaf50c2-071e-4f25-ae9c-abe6a9204cfe
  9. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  10. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227