Xbox 360 offline and Xbox One live help please!

Discus and support Xbox 360 offline and Xbox One live help please! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I have an offline Xbox 360 account that I want to be connected with my free Xbox One Live account but I haven't been able to do so. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaesExMachina, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 offline and Xbox One live help please!

Hey there,

I have an offline Xbox 360 account that I want to be connected with my free Xbox One Live account but I haven't been able to do so.

I have an unused Gold subscription if that could help.

Thanks.

:)

DaesExMachina, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Tara
    Tara Guest
    Madden NFL 16

This section has been kind of dead lately. Seeing that it's my favorite sports game, I figured I'd get a thread started. If anyone is having problems with the game on either XBox One or XBox 360, please don't hesitate to ask for help or tips on how to win games or conquer the offline modes.

3. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    barneystuta, Dec 31, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

You should be able to just log in to the One with the same credentials that you use for the 360 and get the information. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 31, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should be able to just log in to the One with the same credentials that you use for the 360 and get the information. Good Luck!
  6. Smwutches Win User

how do I sync xbox live with my xbox 360?

7. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Login failed.

Hello Korfall,

Sorry for the issue with the account. What it sounds like is the account was an offline profile on the Xbox 360. When you signed into the Xbox one it created a live profile and now voided the offline profile. Especially if it is the same email on both accounts
    then that is for sure what happened. Only way around this is to delete the offline profile off the 360 and download the now live account onto the 360. You may lose all progress that was done on the offline profile, due to it not being activated to live correctly.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

How to update xbox 360?

Hello KyleCumming,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to update your Xbox 360 offline. To update your console offline, please visit this page:

Get a new Xbox 360 Update

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 offline and Xbox One live help please! - Similar Threads - 360 offline live

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?: Hi! Recently got an Xbox 360 and Kinect. The console says I need to update to use the Kinect but I do not have a network connection in the room the Xbox is in. Does anyone know how to do an...
  9. Why can't I install 360 games on my series x offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install 360 games on my series x offline?: Im currently trying to install a backwards compatible game on my series x and it says install disc on the dashboard like normal but when I try to install it nothing happens. Note I have no wifi...
  10. Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did: I want a feature to have the ability to add offline profile to play games offline play save them I’ve been moaning about Microsoft removing this feature and the console requiring internet for...