Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live with a strong internet connection.

Discus and support Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live with a strong internet connection. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so i'm having connection issues with xbox live on my xbox 360. It shows that I have a strong connection with my internet but it doesn't allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Armando JC, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Armando JC
    Armando JC Guest

Hey so i'm having connection issues with xbox live on my xbox 360. It shows that I have a strong connection with my internet but it doesn't allow me to connect to xbox live. I tried many things. I restarted my internet router, I reset my factor settings. I typed in my ip address and other options manually. I just don't know whats wrong.

:)

Armando JC, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Armando JC,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to get started playing games on Xbox 360 and is unable to connect to Xbox Live. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

There are troubleshooting listed in this support page that allows you to get connected to the internet when you are having issues with the Xbox Live on Xbox 360. But to top it all, you need to check the status page (Xbox Status | Xbox Support) and get the exact error message.

May we know the error message you are getting?

To base your description, since there are general things about the Xbox Live, you may try the troubleshooting on this support page and skip the steps you already perform: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support.

You may also take your time on checking these resources about Xbox Live.

What is the Xbox network and how do I get started? | Xbox Support

Error 800704C6 occurs when you try to use a feature on Xbox Live | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. smileskybird Win User

Are xbox one & 360 affected by ransomware?

Viruses on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 genuine consoles is unheard of. PC's are more prone to viruses. Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 consoles have strong a operating system called Dashboard and are the official internet/online service it connects to is Xbox Live.
  5. OldsirenDC Win User

XBox live for everyone in house...new to this...

the possible reasons all pertain to your internet connection to xbox live's servers they might be one of these possible reasons below.

1) Your connection to the wireless router/ wired connection isn't strong enough or cannot connect at all

2) You will need to get a stronger modem for a stronger connection to the internet and xbox live.

I would suggest calling xbox live support for this and they might be able to help you otherwise.
  6. BalancedLotus1 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live -- Xbox is only device having connection problem

I have the exact same problem and I am in Northern British Columbia. NOt sure what to do at all. I restarted my router and all my other devices have a strong internet connect. The xbox has a strong connection also but will not connect to x-box live
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live with a strong internet connection. - Similar Threads - 360 connecting live

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  9. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  10. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...