Xbox 360 network issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 network issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a used xbox 360, and its been working good. But when I tried to connect it to the internet everything worked fine, the upload speed, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FGamer09, Oct 9, 2022.

1. FGamer09
    FGamer09 Guest

Xbox 360 network issue

I just bought a used xbox 360, and its been working good. But when I tried to connect it to the internet everything worked fine, the upload speed, the wifi strength etc but the download is always stuck at 0.01mbps for some reason. I have tried using ethernet or wireless it still doesn't work

:)

FGamer09, Oct 9, 2022
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox live 360

If your Xbox 360 console is having network connection issues of any kind, answer a few questions on the Xbox
    360 Connection and Network Solution
    and we’ll point you to the best troubleshooting steps for the specific type of connection issue you’re experiencing.
    Learn more
  3. {james_lachlan_rober Win User

Xbox 360 network issues

it might be time to upgrade the pc monitor to a hdmi monitor in order to directly connect the modem with the xbox 360 and the pc together as one unit.
  4. GULLYDWARF MUN Win User

xbox 360 network issues

Hi there Generally,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, if you already completed all troubleshooting articles on
    Support.Xbox.com. The next step is to contact the Internet Service Provider to help troubleshoot the network and hardware. Please keep in mind that there minimum requirements in order
    for a game or app to have a “Certified” experience. The higher your connection speed, the better your experience will be. The recommend network connection is Ethernet cable [CAT 6 network cable].

Have you tried a wired connection? Wireless networks do tend to receive noise and interference.

Try this:
    Xbox 360 network ports and router configurations for Xbox Live

If the issue persists, a repair will be needed on the console.

Let us know the results.
    So I have also bought a Linksys EA7500 wireless/wired router and upgraded from a much older model that finally died after a good 10+ years of use. This new router works fine for my cell phones, my laptops, my desktops everything EXCEPT my xbox360.

I have also gone through every single guide and tech support forum and everything else Xbox has online. The console is WIRED to my router directly and will connect to the network fine, it will then connect to the internet and to xbox live, but afterwards
    I get an error message stating the following:

"Connection Warning: You can connect to Xbox Live, but your current network configuration may limit your ability to join multiplayer game or hear (or be heard by) other people in your party. Lets try to fix this."

And i go through all those steps and many many many many more online trying to everything the other guy on here made mention of as well as going as far as to replace the ethernet cable to see if that was the issue to buying a second Xbox 360 and seeing if a
    NEW console would help and it also gets the same error message. I know its not the router as the router works for EVERY OTHER DEVICE IN THE HOUSE except the xbox 360s.

Can you PLEASE find some solution to this? I can not play games correctly, I can not use netflix, I can not use crunchyroll or any other media viewing platform either.
  5. GenerallyFaded Win User

xbox 360 network issues

Have done all this and still nothing. No matter what I get almost always .22 download and when I just test xbox live it comes up with a service alert.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox 360 network issues

Hi there Generally,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with connecting to the Xbox Live on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try troubleshooting the network hardware and console.

Try this:

• Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable
    • Power cycle the network hardware by disconnecting and reconnecting the console's power cable

If the issue persists, try this:

1. Press the
      Guidebutton on your controller, select
      Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select
      Network Settings.
    3. Select
      Wired Networkor the name of your wireless network when the network list
      is displayed.
    4. Select
      Configure Network.
    5. On the
      Additional Settingstab, select
      Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select
      Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

NoteThis resets
    the console's network settings only, and not other settings.

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Turn on your console.

Wireless only: You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions
      to connect to your wireless network.
    3. Now Test your Xbox Live Connection

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

Xbox 360 network issue

1. Xbox 360 network issue - Similar Threads - 360 network issue

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  5. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  6. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  7. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  8. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  9. Xbox 360 network down, what is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 network down, what is going on?: cant play any old 360 games online, with my xbox 360,series x or one 6aaa5724-6f65-41b6-9f34-dad508ed2b14
  10. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network: Hi, I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It connects to the network, but its not able to...