Xbox 360 network connection issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 network connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son bought an Xbox 360 today. We hooked everything up, and when we try to connect to internet, we get a message saying that it was unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Holly Rodriguez, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 network connection issues

My son bought an Xbox 360 today. We hooked everything up, and when we try to connect to internet, we get a message saying that it was unable to connect to the network. It says to unhook the modem, etc. It isn't the modem, because the Xbox One is signed into the same network and is having no issues. What are we doing wrong? Thanks!

:)

Holly Rodriguez, Aug 22, 2022
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox live 360

If your Xbox 360 console is having network connection issues of any kind, answer a few questions on the Xbox
    360 Connection and Network Solution
    and we’ll point you to the best troubleshooting steps for the specific type of connection issue you’re experiencing.
    Learn more
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox 360 update downloads

4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

xbox360

5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox 360 wont connect to xbox live

6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Live

Thema:

Xbox 360 network connection issues

1. Xbox 360 network connection issues - Similar Threads - 360 network connection

2. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  3. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network: Hi, I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It connects to the network, but its not able to...
  4. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  5. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  6. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  7. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  8. Why can't I connect to the internet with my Xbox 360 even though the network is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect to the internet with my Xbox 360 even though the network is connected...: Why can't I connect to the internet through my Xbox 360 even though I'm connected to the network with the Ethernet plug 96638d9a-dfdd-499b-b53a-78758f3b37f3
  9. 360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network: I recently bought an Xbox 360 and try to connect to Xbox live. It will connect to my home network with no issues but when I test for the Internet it says there’s a failure I’ve tried this with...
  10. Xbox 360 used to connect to network but now won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 used to connect to network but now won’t connect: I haven’t used Xbox 360 for a while and now it says network not working but router port light flashes while testing Xbox live connection. I am on same modem/router and internet, tried network...