Xbox 360 need to format, but it takes forever and is stuck on Same place saying formatting...

Discus and support Xbox 360 need to format, but it takes forever and is stuck on Same place saying formatting... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need urgant help to get another way ti fotmat my console 3183675c-8629-4c01-9d83-5e7548a2e9b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kelly112722, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Kelly112722
    Kelly112722 Guest

Xbox 360 need to format, but it takes forever and is stuck on Same place saying formatting...

I need urgant help to get another way ti fotmat my console

:)

Kelly112722, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox 360 need to format, but it takes forever and is stuck on Same place saying formatting in progress dont turn off console. Hoe do i get it to faster or how can i otherwise format the console

Hello Kelly112722,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox 360 need to format, but it takes forever and is stuck on Same place saying formatting in progress dont turn off console. Hoe do i get it to faster or how can i otherwise format the console

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. UncleSeth v1 Win User

Error 0x80bd003b

Okay, so I don't know if you still have this problem, but I found a fix. So you want to format the flash drive to NTFS, but you want to untick the box that says "Quick format". This allows a longer, deeper formating process to take place. It will take
    a while, but it should work.
  5. DynFe26 Win User

Using an external harddrive for my capture location on Xbox Series X

Hi Jesse

Thank you for your response. I have done this and both are formatted as required, the seagate drive default formatting as NTFS. But the Xbox says the seagate needs to be formatted even though it’s sayings it’s formatted as NTFS.
  6. CuddlyAphid05 Win User

custom playlist on xbox original games

When you rip music into the hard drive of the original xbox what audio format was it???

Is it the same format as the xbox 360 rip ???
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 need to format, but it takes forever and is stuck on Same place saying formatting... - Similar Threads - 360 need format

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  4. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  7. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  8. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  9. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  10. 360 S Freezing, tried hard drive format , update etc - its half term and raining , need an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 S Freezing, tried hard drive format , update etc - its half term and raining , need an ...: Hi the x box starting to freeze last week , my son plays GTA, JC2 , CoG etc. The system could not update, so after talking to x box support we downloaded the update on a pen stick and uploaded the...