XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

Discus and support XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by natbrazeau, May 7, 2019.

1. natbrazeau
    natbrazeau Guest

Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i get back the music from the xbox 360 ??

Did it's possible ?

Whit a usb or i dont know if anyone can help ..

Thank you ..

The music is in the xbox 360 and i wan to transfer to a.computer or a usb , even in a phone if that possible

:)

natbrazeau, May 7, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Nat Brazeau,

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, there is no way of transferring the music stored on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One. You do have the option to use one of the many great music streaming apps on the Xbox One such as Spotify, Pandora, etc. Feel free
    to check out our
    Music on Xbox
    page for more information. Cheers :D
  3. natbrazeau Win User

Did you know if its possible to transfer the music in to my xbox one ??
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer music from a Xbox 360 to another device.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

ripping cd to xbox 360 toandroid phone

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. Unfortunately you are unable to actually transfer music from the Xbox 360 out to your android phone. The console will only allow you to transfer music into the console. For more information go ahead and take
    a look at the following support article.

How to listen to music on your Xbox360 console

I hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?

No, there is no way to transfer the music from an Xbox 360 to a USB or blank CD.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST - Similar Threads - 360 MUSIC TRANSFER

2. How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?: Hi, i am trying to connect my favourite music to my xbox 360 and i have a windows laptop but i am not sure how to connect my music to the xbox 360. If u have the solution pls dm me here or my...
  3. How do i retrieve music stored in internal hard drive of an xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i retrieve music stored in internal hard drive of an xbox 360?: Have a friend needs memories retrieved from an old broken xbox 360 what is the most successful way to retrieve those iles? Anyone had experience of rhis. Thanks 691bb2f0-9530-4c19-beee-e955a3996090
  4. how i can setup windows 11 pc for xbox 360 music player

in XBoX on Consoles
    how i can setup windows 11 pc for xbox 360 music player: how i can setup windows 11 pc for xbox 360 music player 506a3f38-dab9-4118-b0e0-dcb8f4ee6e8e
  5. Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?: Hello Xbox Community, today I just got a Used Good Condition Xbox 360 from Facebook Marketplace for $55. Just days ago when I was in my Storage Room, I ran across that a saw my old Xbox 360...
  6. Xbox 360 games doesn't have music on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games doesn't have music on my xbox one: The games that i play in xbox one from xbox 360 doesn't have any music beside i have It at 100, there Is no music, only in few cinemátics, thats messed up 1d61c999-bcfd-4a5a-addd-939aed6cca7a
  7. Music Transfer from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music Transfer from Xbox 360: I'm about to give away my old Xbox 360. I have ripped all of my music to it in case my CD'S got scratched. I need to transfer my music to a flash drive or some other type of device... I thought...
  8. Why can I not transfer music from Xbox 360 to Flash Drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not transfer music from Xbox 360 to Flash Drive?: After several hours of searching I've discovered that I am unable to transfer the CD files that I ripped onto my Xbox 360 to my flash drive. I'd like to know the reason to not allow users to...
  9. Transfer Music from 360 to One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Music from 360 to One S: I have big question! Is there any way I can transfer the music I have on my XBox 360 onto my XBox One?! b3d0f55e-b548-460e-bcd8-8e416056b533
  10. Xbox 360 USB flash drive music transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB flash drive music transfer issue: I & I'm sure lots of others have tried to transfer songs from their iTunes to their Xbox 360 hard drives via USB flash drive but with no luck what so ever. Then I find out the only way to transfer...