Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable

Discus and support Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox... MS.... The Xbox 360 Movies and TV app has been "unavailable" for about three weeks.... A few people have realized this not being able to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Typical-Ad7868, May 6, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable

Hey Xbox... MS.... The Xbox 360 Movies and TV app has been "unavailable" for about three weeks.... A few people have realized this not being able to watch any content on the 360... Is this permanent???

submitted by /u/Typical-Ad7868
    [link] [comments]

/u/Typical-Ad7868, May 6, 2023
  2. nWo STARSCREAM Win User

Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360 anymore?

Yes I know most Xbox 360 apps are were disconnected, but not the movies and TV app... I purchased Shazam 2 on the 369 and watched it and a few other movies, then about a week later the app was "unavailable"... So what gives? When will Xbox inform us?!!
  3. SpazOutLoud8 Win User

XBOX SERVICE

Anything I select in the microsoft movies and tv app on my xbox 360 console says the xbox service is unavailable. and all my moveis and tv shows aren't showing up. Its roughly 9 years worth.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Now TV app on xbox 360

Hi VJFS,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

I don't recall the TV app being taken away from the Xbox 360. Can you not find it from the TV and Movies section on the dashboard where it says get Your TV App?

Here is a helpful troubleshooting guide for the Movies and TV app for 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/movies-and-tv-info

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Guardians of the Galaxy Films & TV not playing

Thema:

Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable

1. Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable - Similar Threads - 360 Movies app

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  5. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  6. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225
  7. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...: What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS, Xbox, anyone going to let us know anything???...
  8. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  9. Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?: Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available? Is it being worked on or has it been shut down? Multiple people have complained about it, but there hasn't been any answers......
  10. Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...: Xbox 360 Movies and TV app seems to be down... Is it being serviced? I can't watch any purchased movies on my Xbox 360... I've tried all the troubleshooting on the support page so is the issue on...