Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available?

Discus and support Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Can someone tell me if there is a multiplayer option for Xbox 360 Skyrim Edition? Everytime someone tries to join with another controller I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John W Walker, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available?

Hi

Can someone tell me if there is a multiplayer option for Xbox 360 Skyrim Edition? Everytime someone tries to join with another controller I get a message to say its not allowed? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

John

:)

John W Walker, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Skyrim Edition - can it be multiplayer

Hi there

When playing Minecraft Skyrim Edition every time another person tries to join using another controller it says that they are not allowed. Does not matter what Xbox account is used. Can you play Minecraft Skyrim edition in multiplayer?

John W Walker, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Minecraft Xbox Cross-Platform Multiplayer?

My friend has Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and I have the 360 Edition. Are you still able to do multiplayer between the Xbox One and 360 versions?

ChosenStarite, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Tr0llChief
    Tr0llChief Guest

Hi there, John W Walker.

This problem can be caused by your router NAT settings or your TV cable you use.

NAT is usual multiplayer problem that players cannot join to each other*. * this is about online multiplayer in Xbox Live.

I can provide you link to solve that issue, here it is
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

If that is not multiplayer (online) and you talking about split screen feature this problem can be caused by your connection cable to your TV. Are you using HDMI cable? If you are not using HDMI (Using standard A/V cable, VGA or YPbPr) you will not able
    to use that feature because Minecraft support Split Screen feature only on HDMI.

Tr0llChief, Jan 8, 2014
  5. Tr0llChief Win User

Hi there, John W Walker.

This problem can be caused by your router NAT settings or your TV cable you use.

NAT is usual multiplayer problem that players cannot join to each other*. * this is about online multiplayer in Xbox Live.

I can provide you link to solve that issue, here it is
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

If that is not multiplayer (online) and you talking about split screen feature this problem can be caused by your connection cable to your TV. Are you using HDMI cable? If you are not using HDMI (Using standard A/V cable, VGA or YPbPr) you will not able
    to use that feature because Minecraft support Split Screen feature only on HDMI.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, why?

Hello Mr B, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I understand your confusion and frustration regarding the multiplayer access in Minecraft: Bedrock edition and Minecraft: Java edition. Let's clarify the situation:

Minecraft: Bedrock edition and Minecraft: Java edition have different multiplayer requirements:

Minecraft: Bedrock edition (the version available on Xbox) typically requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to access multiplayer features. Xbox Live Gold provides online multiplayer functionality for Xbox games, including Minecraft: Bedrock edition.

Minecraft: Java edition, on the other hand, does not require an Xbox Live Gold subscription or any specific subscription to play multiplayer. Minecraft: Java edition has its own multiplayer system that operates independently of Xbox Live.

Regarding your previous ability to play Minecraft: Java edition multiplayer without a subscription, it's possible that during the period when you had the Ultimate Game Pass, it provided access to Minecraft: Java edition's multiplayer features as a part of its benefits. However, once your Ultimate Game Pass subscription ended, you no longer had access to Minecraft: Java edition multiplayer unless you have an active subscription or purchase the game separately.

It's important to note that subscription requirements and benefits can change over time, and specific promotions or offers may have been available during certain periods.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your Xbox subscriptions, keep me posted please.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again
  7. TheDragonKn1ght Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Mods

There are no mods available on minecraft xbox 360 edition. so you will not be able to install any mods
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

SLENDERMAN MOD

Mods are not available on the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft & are a violation of the Xbox Live Terms of Use & Code of Conduct.
  9. Darksnake11sp Win User

Xbox Live Friend Issue

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Minecraft Skyrim Edition - is multiplayer available? - Similar Threads - 360 Minecraft Skyrim

2. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  3. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  7. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  8. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  10. How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360: Let me start from the very beginning, I gotten a new hard drive (the other one had miencraft with the update) but once i tried to update minecraft on this hard drive it wont work for me, I tried...