xbox 360 migration problems

Discus and support xbox 360 migration problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have moved to Germany from America. i bought my xbox there and have never changed my xbox live Region (which is american). but my old credit Card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Masterthief131, Jan 5, 2014.

1. xbox 360 migration problems

i have moved to Germany from America. i bought my xbox there and have never changed my xbox live Region (which is american). but my old credit Card expired a few days ago and i Need to add a new credit Card, but the xbox360 still thinks i live in america
    so i cant choose Germany as my billing address. but when i tried to Change the Region i cant because my old credit Card just expired

:)

Masterthief131, Jan 5, 2014
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    GWG end

To many customers still on xbox 360 to stop support. Focus is on migrating those customers to Xbox One.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Stutto
    Stutto Guest
    My copy of COD Ghosts has arrived for Xbox One, will the season pass work with the 360

Use permanently on both or migrate 360-->one once?

Stutto, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Shonk-F74F5804-E3F0- Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1
  5. Urban Engage Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

[quote user="Shonk"]

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1

[/quote]

Yes! I originally created my account on the original Xbox, which I migrated to my first 360.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access

In order to fix your issue regarding Xbox 360 games you will need to migrate your Microsoft account to the country you're in or you will have problems regarding Xbox 360 games and other Microsoft account purchases: (this is different than changing your address
    and must be done when moving between countries for long periods).

https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration

Make sure you read all the warnings first. After migrating to the country you're in you can download those Xbox 360 games with gold with no problems - if you have a valid payment method attached.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

To migrate your account to Canada for the Xbox 360, you will have to use this: Account Migration
  8. ArminatorX Win User

I can’t buy Xbox 360 digital game, because I have a wrong country

For Xbox 360 games, you need to use the Account Migration to migrate your Microsoft Account to Australia.
Thema:

xbox 360 migration problems

1. xbox 360 migration problems - Similar Threads - 360 migration problems

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  4. Xbox 360 refusing to power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refusing to power on: Hoping my xbox hasn't died, but I'm reasonably sure it has. Yesterday, I was playing a game for a couple of hours and the 360 powered off and wouldn't immediately turn back on. The power button...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  7. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  8. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  9. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  10. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...