xbox 360 migration problems

Discus and support xbox 360 migration problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have moved to Germany from America. i bought my xbox there and have never changed my xbox live Region (which is american). but my old credit Card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Masterthief131, Jan 5, 2014.

1. xbox 360 migration problems

i have moved to Germany from America. i bought my xbox there and have never changed my xbox live Region (which is american). but my old credit Card expired a few days ago and i Need to add a new credit Card, but the xbox360 still thinks i live in america
    so i cant choose Germany as my billing address. but when i tried to Change the Region i cant because my old credit Card just expired

:)

Masterthief131, Jan 5, 2014
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    GWG end

To many customers still on xbox 360 to stop support. Focus is on migrating those customers to Xbox One.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Stutto
    Stutto Guest
    My copy of COD Ghosts has arrived for Xbox One, will the season pass work with the 360

Use permanently on both or migrate 360-->one once?

Stutto, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Shonk-F74F5804-E3F0- Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1
  5. Urban Engage Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

[quote user="Shonk"]

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1

[/quote]

Yes! I originally created my account on the original Xbox, which I migrated to my first 360.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access

In order to fix your issue regarding Xbox 360 games you will need to migrate your Microsoft account to the country you're in or you will have problems regarding Xbox 360 games and other Microsoft account purchases: (this is different than changing your address
    and must be done when moving between countries for long periods).

https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration

Make sure you read all the warnings first. After migrating to the country you're in you can download those Xbox 360 games with gold with no problems - if you have a valid payment method attached.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

To migrate your account to Canada for the Xbox 360, you will have to use this: Account Migration
  8. ArminatorX Win User

I can’t buy Xbox 360 digital game, because I have a wrong country

For Xbox 360 games, you need to use the Account Migration to migrate your Microsoft Account to Australia.
Thema:

xbox 360 migration problems

1. xbox 360 migration problems - Similar Threads - 360 migration problems

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  4. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  10. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...