Xbox 360 messages inbox weird glitch

Discus and support Xbox 360 messages inbox weird glitch in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, I have been having difficulties with the xbox 360 inbox. Honestly I don't remember exactly how the 360 messages thing used to work, since I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cesar Trejo Almanza, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 messages inbox weird glitch

So, I have been having difficulties with the xbox 360 inbox. Honestly I don't remember exactly how the 360 messages thing used to work, since I never used to send messages back in the old 360 days but now I'd like to enjoy still chatting with people (I literally bought a 360 chatpad just for this lmao).

But I'm presenting some kind of annoying glitch: old messages start to pop-up in the inbox one by one by one in the order they were sent (chronological) and it's pretty annoying and after turning on the console again, trying to re-start it, thoose old messages dissapear and my inbox is again completely empty (and I didn't even deleted them).

Yes, I can send and receive messages without any problem and every new-only messages appear in my inbox and I can respond them without any problem, even the messages I receive in the 360 can be also received in the xbox app, and they message is still in the inbox after reading it (until I turn off the console).

I don't know if this has something to do with the 360 configuration or something, but I'd like to have my 360 working correctly without any issues.

Do any of you guys knows a solution for this? I recently called for support and made all the steps they told me to do but it didn't worked (network factory settings and memory reboot)

The best example I could find about the glitch: https://youtu.be/htuJpVKKlFo

Sorry for my bad English

:)

Cesar Trejo Almanza, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cesar, From what I've researched, there really is such a glitch. And vpoc6e has already performed the support procedures, so there is no other procedure to eliminate this bug.

What I can advise, is to report this error directly to the responsible team, friend

Below is the official process for reporting a bug.

IN your case, the best option is through windows, through the HUB app

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. SeventhCube2832 Win User

xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

If no then try deleting a message in your inbox, if a message can't be deleted then the problem is from your Xbox 360.

If you can delete a message from your inbox then your messaging limit has been reached
  4. bilgatesisfired Win User

Friends not receiving messages or friend request

There is a weird 3 hour delay whenever an xbox one user sends a message to an xbox 360 player. Strangley if the xbox 360 user sends a message to an xbox one user it will show immediatley. I first found out about this glitch because my xbox g.f. was asking
    why it took me so long to respond. We later figured out it was because this unfixed glitch. You can forcibly send the delayed messages in 2 ways; if another xbox360 user sends you a message it wil send the delayed message at the same time. The other method
    is to send yourself a message (yes this is possible) when you recieve your own message it will also send the delayed message as well.

*Im not sure if this is true for everyone or just a glitch on me particularilly.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Inbox messages

Hey there, the only thing I can think of is if you've had any recent friends requests? Sometimes I check the request through my friends list which leaves the notification in my inbox. I thought I had a ghost notification for a while until I went through
    all my messages and found a random friends request I had rejected through my friends list.

If you're inbox is completely empty though, I think official support might need to look into it.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Cannot claim Assassin's Creed on Xbox One GWG

That's weird, I'm pretty sure it was there like 2 days ago. Never mind, thanks for your answer and time.
    That does look weird to me, as even for the upcoming GwG on 16 Nov, it doesn't show Xbox 360 game there. May be a temporary glitch related to Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 messages inbox weird glitch - Similar Threads - 360 messages inbox

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  4. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  7. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  8. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  9. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...