Xbox 360 Marketplace update

Discus and support Xbox 360 Marketplace update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Beginning February 7, 2023, a number of games and add-ons will be removed from the Xbox 360 Marketplace in select regions per title. This will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XBF - Hayabusa, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Marketplace update

XBF - Hayabusa, Feb 2, 2023
  2. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  3. RainingRoses Win User

name change for xbox 360

4. Mistress Sara Win User

How will the xbox 360 store shutdown affect backwards compatibility?

Backwards compatible games will still be offered in the store on the Xbox One consoles digitally. The store on the 360 console is what is shutting down.

More on the 360 marketplace shutdown can be found here.
  5. Final Boss XII Win User

When does Xbox 360 Support End?

The Xbox 360 Store and the Xbox 360 Marketplace will be retired on July 29, 2024.

You can read additional details here.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

You can if you use a xbox 360

2 the xbox 360 marketplace were never updated to take prepaid balance from the website
Thema:

Xbox 360 Marketplace update

1. Xbox 360 Marketplace update - Similar Threads - 360 Marketplace update

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  4. Xbox 360 MarketPlace Closure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 MarketPlace Closure: I am just wondering when the Xbox 360 Marketplace closes on July 29th 2024 what will happen to all the games. Would they be archived on a server. I do understand publishers and developers still...
  5. Eternal Sonata En Marketplace (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eternal Sonata En Marketplace (360): Quería saber si Eternal Sonata está en español, si lo compro online desde el marketplace? Muchas gracias, espero me respondan la duda. 88b759b5-862c-4055-8625-5867a9fb8127
  6. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  7. Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection: Is there any way to get Tech support to relist the MLB Collection in the Xbox 360 marketplace? I want to get some old gear and wallpaper before it shutdowns on Jan 2024. The NFL, NBA, NHL all...
  8. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  9. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  10. Can you download games from the xbox 360 marketplace in 2023 and play the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you download games from the xbox 360 marketplace in 2023 and play the games: I have an xbox 360 and i have some disk games but want to get some online ones 8d227f4d-11b1-431a-b4eb-888dce1548fd