Xbox 360 market place not working

Discus and support Xbox 360 market place not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve been trying to buy dlc for two older cabelas games on the 360. I cannot buy the dlc on the Xbox website because they say not available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adkennedy03, May 23, 2022.

1. Adkennedy03
    Adkennedy03 Guest

So I’ve been trying to buy dlc for two older cabelas games on the 360. I cannot buy the dlc on the Xbox website because they say not available separately. In the 360 it just says more information when I try to open the marketplace in game. I cannot find these dlc in the search addon menu in the 360 either.

:)

Adkennedy03, May 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Then the DLC would have been delisted and no longer available for purchase.
  3. SABDOM Win User

Sometimes it does that to me too on PC but if I buy on the console then it works !!
  4. KarlosMAlm Win User

My problem is that i don't have Xbox 360, just the Xbox One and i can play because it has backwards compatibility. On the Xbox One, it isn't possible to buy what i want for the Xbox 360.
  5. PetrSourek Win User

Xbox 360 - Market place

Hello,

thanks for your patience.

Ok, so if I buy the Xbox One Rare replay bundle, the PD is not available for XBox 360, because I had bought it for newer console. But when I buy it directly on Xbox 360 it is available for me to download on Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Now it makes sense to me,
    but for person that goes to that bundle and see included titles with Xbox 360 covers, it doesn't. On the other hand. I cant see PD on marketplace.xbox.com, only PD Zero for Xbox 360, but I can buy it from console. Only when I search exactly for PD. You know,
    I know the console is pretty archaic and I like the support Microsoft is providing, by letting me to buy old games and I might sound like broken record, but this is not user friendly.

Am I able to buy Conker for Xbox 360? I can’t see him on marketplace.xbox.com, but I can see him directly on Xbox 360 in „Games on demand“. I had, previously, bought him on microsoft pages. In games on demand he was like „download again“ on my Xbox 360,
    but after download, there has been „Game loading error“ and no cover in library. So would there be any difference, when I will buy it from the console itself? I don’t want to ask for the refund, again...

All the way I am talking about Xbox 360, that has been bought „for spares“ and is now repaired. Do not have Xbox One, when I will repair this bundle of 5 old 360’s, I might buy some broken ones, for increasing my skill in device's repairs and in that case
    I would like to play on one of the consoles games of my „youth“.

Thanks again for all your patience guys. Even though I am an IT guy, I am trying to be normal user in this case, because I solve a lot of problems at work and I dont want to think like IT guy at home, I want to relax and want everything to be simple.

Regards,

Petr Sourek
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 - Market place

How to start

Ok perfect dark and zero

Both are available as seperate downloads

Just a fyi because I bought it personally myself when rare first launched on the 360

It may have been unpublished as a seperate title at a later date

The marketplace was correct

You need the xbox one for the retro pack as conkers isnt available seperately as you need to download the pack itself

Which is only xbox one compatible

It was just bundled with bc titles

Therr is also the activision retro pack

Sega pack capcom pack.etc

All for the xbox one thru the bc program or arcade titles like streets of rage
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 market place not working - Similar Threads - 360 market place

2. Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue: Hi all, on the xbox 360 Metro: last night if i go to purchase "ranger mode" dlc for £1.69 click on purchase on xbox 360 and the error says @ sorry, something's changed about this offer. to buy it...
  3. Xbox 360 market place not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 market place not working: Hello, i'm trying to buy a DLC for Xbox 360 game. I bought 2 DLC for that game before and started to play. Now, i am trying to buy another DLC, but after confirming my buy, payment confirmation...
  4. Xbox 360 - Market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Market place: Hello, can anyone explain me, how Microsoft „app“ store works? Case 1 - Rare Replay: I wanted rareware games. I searched Microsoft and found Rare Replay bundle. It was clearly stated that the...
  5. Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???: Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ??? 224d3085-02f4-4477-9bfc-bc93ffe61c70
  6. Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely: For a few months, every time I want to buy something from the Xbox 360 marketplace or benefit for the Games with Gold offering, I have no luck on the website, I can only do it from the console...
  7. Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download: Bought this game from Microsofts marketplace a few days ago on my Xbox 360. I have communicated to at least 5 support staff. They have had me factory reset the device. Delete OS update reinstall...
  8. Unable to purchase DarkStar One game via 360 market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase DarkStar One game via 360 market place: I can't seem to be able to purchase & download the game 'DarkStar One' for the xbox 360 via the market place DarkStar One I did originally download the trailer, but now when I via this game in...
  9. Xbox 360 Market Place Erro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Market Place Erro: I was buying Halo: Spartan **** (arcade) and after i clicked on confirm purchase ( used Microsoft Points) it never showed up in My Games. It bought the game 3 Times 1st Error - Credit Card...
  10. Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360: Hi guys! Is anyone having trouble seeing some games on the market in the last few days? Since yesterday I can not see some games (I want to buy some) and I can not log in to the game Destiny....