Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, on the xbox 360 Metro: last night if i go to purchase "ranger mode" dlc for £1.69 click on purchase on xbox 360 and the error says @ sorry,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnyZeroHero, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue

Hi all, on the xbox 360 Metro: last night if i go to purchase "ranger mode" dlc for £1.69 click on purchase on xbox 360 and the error says @ sorry, something's changed about this offer. to buy it you may need to clear system cache and reboot (i have done that few times) for more info, look up status code 80153016 - purchase method using xbox balance or card and get the same thing. I have tried the xbox 360 market place website and not had any success either.

submitted by /u/AnyZeroHero
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnyZeroHero, Nov 26, 2021
  2. DBurleson Win User

Metro: Last Light.. Sequel?

Is Metro Last Night a sequel to Metro Last Light?
  3. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Metro: Last Night

The games decent but I feel the second half of the game went downhill pretty fast. That and the stealth is kind of a joke. Unless they patched it you can literally just walk up to people if you're crouched with no issue at all when the lights are off.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

I was gonna play Metro last night, but I got tired and went to bed.

-

I actually stayed away from this game regardless of how good it might be because they took a mode out and sold it as DLC or a pre-order or a copy from the first batch.

[/quote]

Oh, I thought we were talking about the Original.

No, don't buy the new one for the reasons mentioned above.

Publishers need to learn and they won't if people are buying games they know to be incomplete.

Az
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Finally I've only played the demos but the "Fear" games might be worth picking up if you like that sort of thing.

Az

[/quote]F.E.A.R. was an excellent title at the time it came out. It has unfortunately aged quite a bit and FEAR 2 and 3 are worth no more than $5-10 IMO.
  6. Major Angry Win User

^

Thanks for that will give it a bash at somepoint.

Cheers.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue

1. Xbox 360 Market place - Metro: Last night Purchase issue - Similar Threads - 360 Market place

2. Xbox 360 market place not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 market place not working: So I’ve been trying to buy dlc for two older cabelas games on the 360. I cannot buy the dlc on the Xbox website because they say not available separately. In the 360 it just says more information...
  3. Xbox 360 market place not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 market place not working: Hello, i'm trying to buy a DLC for Xbox 360 game. I bought 2 DLC for that game before and started to play. Now, i am trying to buy another DLC, but after confirming my buy, payment confirmation...
  4. Xbox 360 - Market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Market place: Hello, can anyone explain me, how Microsoft „app“ store works? Case 1 - Rare Replay: I wanted rareware games. I searched Microsoft and found Rare Replay bundle. It was clearly stated that the...
  5. Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???: Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ??? 224d3085-02f4-4477-9bfc-bc93ffe61c70
  6. Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely: For a few months, every time I want to buy something from the Xbox 360 marketplace or benefit for the Games with Gold offering, I have no luck on the website, I can only do it from the console...
  7. Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download: Bought this game from Microsofts marketplace a few days ago on my Xbox 360. I have communicated to at least 5 support staff. They have had me factory reset the device. Delete OS update reinstall...
  8. Unable to purchase DarkStar One game via 360 market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase DarkStar One game via 360 market place: I can't seem to be able to purchase & download the game 'DarkStar One' for the xbox 360 via the market place DarkStar One I did originally download the trailer, but now when I via this game in...
  9. Xbox 360 Market Place Erro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Market Place Erro: I was buying Halo: Spartan **** (arcade) and after i clicked on confirm purchase ( used Microsoft Points) it never showed up in My Games. It bought the game 3 Times 1st Error - Credit Card...
  10. Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360: Hi guys! Is anyone having trouble seeing some games on the market in the last few days? Since yesterday I can not see some games (I want to buy some) and I can not log in to the game Destiny....