Xbox 360 losing live service?
Discus and support Xbox 360 losing live service? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is Xbox 360 losing or shutting down it's Live service? 25ecf70d-b6b3-4161-aacb-4a1d9fc35067 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jb8040, Nov 25, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox 360 losing live service?
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 losing live service? - Similar Threads - 360 losing live
-
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
If I change the Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 profile, do I lose my games and content?
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I change the Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 profile, do I lose my games and content?: As I mentioned in the title, I have owned this Xbox 360 for the better part of 11 years. Of course, being a child I had to use a guardian's email for the Xbox live profile which now has a plethora... -
YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES
in XBoX on ConsolesYOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES: the microsoft updated the system and bugo the internal memory of 250 gb of meo xbox I have 56 games installed and is asking for the format the internal memory, if I do this I will lose the meos 56... -
YOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES
in XBoX on ConsolesYOU WILL DELETE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE MEO XBOX 360 I WILL LOSE MY GAMES: the microsoft updated the system and bugo the internal memory of 250 gb of meo xbox I have 56 games installed and is asking for the format the internal memory, if I do this I will lose the meos 56... -
He could not lose 360 games in the Xbox one.
in XBoX on ConsolesHe could not lose 360 games in the Xbox one.: I'm from Peru and I buy a xbox one and one gold subscription of 1 year, but I have trouble losing games 360 , now I have the forza horizon , and this with the one , the game no problem, but I can... -
360 controllers (wired and wireless) lose sync at random intervals
in XBoX on Consoles360 controllers (wired and wireless) lose sync at random intervals: I have a 360 S 250gb. It worked fine before a move, so I'm sure it's probably related. The controllers will lose sync at random times. The controller will stay lit like it's connected. The... -
I need to send my Xbox 360 E in for repairs - If they need to send me a new one, will I lose ...
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to send my Xbox 360 E in for repairs - If they need to send me a new one, will I lose ...: I am going to send my Xbox 360 E in for repairs because it won't turn on. If they need to send me a new one will I lose all of the progress in my games? The Xbox person I talked to said that it is... -
Your Opinions: Xbox Live for 360 stay or lose support
in XBoX on ConsolesYour Opinions: Xbox Live for 360 stay or lose support: Just wondering what everyones opinions are about the 360's live service. My opinion is this: being with xbox right from the start and being "forced" into the 360 ( i loved the OG Xbox) when it was...