Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games

Discus and support Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am pretty furious right now, a few of my favorite XBLA games I paid for are now ‘Trials’ on my Xbox 360 and I cannot play them. Why is this a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DivineAwakening, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games

Hello,

I am pretty furious right now, a few of my favorite XBLA games I paid for are now ‘Trials’ on my Xbox 360 and I cannot play them. Why is this a thing? They were/are paid for and now they are unplayable and my Xbox deems them as ‘Trials’….

Does anyone have an answer of how to fix this….?

:)

DivineAwakening, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi DivineAwakening ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are not able to play XBLA games since it shows ‘Trials even though you are paying it. I really do apologize for this inconvenience.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1.When does the issue started?

2.Have you switched consoles since you first purchased it? You may just have to do a license transfer if that's the case.

This could be DL's are connected to the original 360's serial number. When you go onto Live, it uses your gamertag then to verify the purchase. When not on Live, there is nothing to tell the program that it is a full DL.

In this case you are best to request all back from support. There may be something going on with the purchase.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options
    Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Natetendo83 Win User

Backwards compatible confusion...

Xbox 360 games and XBLA games will not work on the Xbox One. Sorry.
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Next Call of Duty should include a Knife-only mode

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]
    Wait... theres not a bomberman game on the xbox 360 is there?

[/quote]It was on XBLA.
  5. Hassan Singer Win User

So... What will not work?

SO Far the only thing that wont work is Xbox 360 games, and XBLA games thts it so far lol
  6. John H._07 Win User

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

listed, the new indie games are more comparable to XBLA games on the 360, not the XBL Indie games. The only difference with the XBLA and ID@Xbox is XBLA games were required to have a publisher, or the dev had to use MS as the publisher. With ID@Xbox games,
    you do not need a publisher.

I am sure you will see very cheap games for the X1 from this program, but the first several are from highly respected, if not smaller developers.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Locked XBLA games - Similar Threads - 360 Locked XBLA

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. I recently bought a used xbox 360 and can't get passed the parental lock. the person I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently bought a used xbox 360 and can't get passed the parental lock. the person I...: I recently bought a used xbox 360 and can't get past the parental lock. The person I got it from doesn't know it either. 7fe96bc6-f5b4-40e3-aa50-950622db62a9
  4. Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello help help.Xbix 360 gears of war Can't get parental lock off All advice on line...: Hello so to help me Xbox 360 I have have had through a long time I'm a few months cut to the chase I have 50 games can only play for due to stupid parental lock on sorry it's not stupid it's very...
  5. Xbox 360 - family lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - family lock: don't remember ever setting famly lock -but won't let us in. We have tried the lrxylr but it won't give us a code. If we replace hard drive, will it let us in? ef859ff8-73fe-4ef7-837e-70b9e19492b2
  6. Factory reset a second hand Xbox 360 with parental lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset a second hand Xbox 360 with parental lock: Today we bought a second hand Xbox 360 and when I went to set it up it was gummed up with other peoples' accounts, plus a parental lock that prevented me from cleaning it out. I have been on the...
  7. Parent lock on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent lock on xbox 360: My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any advice.. 7abb11d4-eeb8-4abe-8ac4-5295332cbfbf
  8. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  9. I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it: Reset Pass Code family lock on xbox 360 3e6871d6-52de-4343-b1f9-78b324dd61d7
  10. bloqueo en consola xbox 360 fifa 19 [Xbox 360 FIFA 19 console lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    bloqueo en consola xbox 360 fifa 19 [Xbox 360 FIFA 19 console lock: se me bloquea mi consola xbob 360 al iniciar un juego de temporadas de fifa 19 en linea. como lo soluciono? Translation: [I am blocking my console Xbob 360 when starting a season game of Fifa 19...