Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!

Discus and support Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hadn't moved the thing for a while, went to hook it up to a Windows PC, 10 I think, and it worked! But I noticed the gray ring around the lens is super... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricJRW, Feb 6, 2021.

1. EricJRW
    EricJRW Guest

Hadn't moved the thing for a while, went to hook it up to a Windows PC, 10 I think, and it worked! But I noticed the gray ring around the lens is super sticky!

Curious if anyone has noticed this, and if there might be a fix?

Thinking that maybe China used the wrong material when they made this thing, and that (hopefully) Microsoft will fix this sticky mess. Oddly, the gray anti-skid material on the bottom of the camera is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Any help appreciated!

:)

EricJRW, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Brainfreze Win User

Web Cam

xbox live vision camera. eb games?

http://www.ebgames.com/xbox-360/accessories/microsoft-xbox-live-vision-camera-used/63676
  3. VibroPlex Win User
  4. Tgeekster Win User

Pictures onto the Xbox

Hi ASUSunDevils,

It is not possible to use your computer to make a profile picture. The only way you could use a custom gamer pic is to use the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, but this will only allow you to customize your personal gamer pic (only people your friends list would
    see the pic). You can see more about the Vision Camera here
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/chat-vision-camera
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Kinect/Xbox Live Vision

The Kinect can take Photos & Video, why are you using an Xbox Live Vision Camera for the Original Xbox 360 Console..???
  6. Saul Goode77 Win User

XBOX ONE [The official thread]

What about Kinect 2.0? Is it really that much of an improvement over my Xbox Live Vision Camera? Yes I'm still rocking the Vision camera lol.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky! - Similar Threads - 360 Live Vision

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  8. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  10. Xbox 360 live vision cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live vision cam: Does someone know why I cant send pictures in my messages using live vision cam on xbox 360? But yet I can send texts..or how to resolve this issue? I have not been band.....