Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

Discus and support Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maddison Golloher, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have tried four different discs and it all does the same thing. I cannot purchase the game digitally through xbox 360. Please help me. I just want to play my game Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down? :(

:)

Maddison Golloher, Mar 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game comes on two discs

I would speculate multiplayer is on the other one

[​IMG]
  3. KingEdRock Win User

Interesting article re: ESRAM

[quote user="Hectic Wheelz"]

Off topic. If anyones wants to see COD Ghosts Multiplayer on Xbox 360. Go to MotionCreds.com and look up Freshy. He's livestreaming.

[/quote]

COD Ghosts is dead to me...
  4. Hectic Wheelz Win User

Interesting article re: ESRAM

Off topic. If anyones wants to see COD Ghosts Multiplayer on Xbox 360. Go to MotionCreds.com and look up Freshy. He's livestreaming.
  5. VAMPIRE 0666 Win User

Cant connect to xbox live when in game

Having the same problem,but only when I try to play Multiplayer on COD: Ghosts. as soon as I try to play multiplayer, it kicks me from Xbox live
  6. KiiLLER ViRUS Win User

COD: Ghosts Players

I'm down! I'll be playing CoD Ghosts on 360 and then upgrade to X1 at the midnight release.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down? - Similar Threads - 360 Live Multiplayer

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  4. Xbox 360 live not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live not working?: I've been trying to play black ops 2 online but my it always says that I need to test my internet connection, which is already good. What do I do? 0ccd3d4a-e459-41eb-ab9b-27853325cad0
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  8. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  9. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  10. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141