xbox 360 live connection

Discus and support xbox 360 live connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been able to load and connect the xbox live for one of the profiles on my console. My issue or question is that I have 2 boys using the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Co1tsFan87, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Co1tsFan87
    Co1tsFan87 Guest

xbox 360 live connection

I have been able to load and connect the xbox live for one of the profiles on my console. My issue or question is that I have 2 boys using the same console, each with their ow profile. Can both of them have a nametag, avatars to play xbox live? I only
    have one email address, one xbox live account when I set up the account. Right now the profile that was open at the time of set up is the only profile that can go live. The other profile can join as a guest but is not able to use the headset and listen/talk
    to others. So can both of the kids be signed in under their profiles and both play the same game live?

:)

Co1tsFan87, Jan 3, 2014
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Jan 3, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    What is Xbox LIVE?

Xbox LIVE provides you with the most amazing entertainment experience through the Xbox 360 console. You can download and play games, get instant access to a large collection of games and music, and connect with your friends.

Wireless connection

You can connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without the need for any network cables. There is a wireless network in place that your Xbox 360 console can use.

Requirements
    • An Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter (only available with the original Xbox 360 console).
    • A wireless access point, gateway or router that is compatible with Xbox LIVE.
    • High Speed Internet connection, preferably DSL or cable.

Note: It is not advisable to use Satellite, 3G or 4G mobile connections due to the possibility of slow performance or lag.

xboxfelix, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Miss Portia Win User

I Would like to connect to xbox live thru my laptop. Please help i would appreciate any input.

5. XBF Meryem R Win User

How do I get my Xbox 360 on Xbox live

6. ADMINISTRACIONACABAD Win User

7. ADMINISTRACIONACABAD Win User

8. xbox360italy Win User

Global Gossip ISP while living in Yellowstone NP

Hello,

Here’s what you need to know

[​IMG]

Got a new Xbox 360 console? Find out what you need to know about setup and getting connected to Xbox LIVE.
    How to join Xbox LIVE

Xbox LIVE wireless connection
    Follow this step-by-step guide to wirelessly connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE.

Xbox LIVE wired connection
    Follow this step-by-step guide to connect your console to Xbox LIVE using a wired connection (a network cable).

Can't connect to Xbox LIVE?
    Try this solution if you’re getting a connection error when you attempt to connect to Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

xbox 360 live connection

1. xbox 360 live connection - Similar Threads - 360 live connection

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  9. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  10. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...