Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error

Discus and support Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently picked up an Xbox 360 in relatively good condition but I am having trouble getting connected to Xbox Live. The Xbox has a wired connection.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wizard1102, Jan 23, 2022.

1. wizard1102
    wizard1102 Guest

I recently picked up an Xbox 360 in relatively good condition but I am having trouble getting connected to Xbox Live.

The Xbox has a wired connection. It has no difficulty in connecting to my network and accessing the internet, however, once it gets to the Xbox Live test, it fails saying "Live Connection Error" and suggesting that I allow port forwarding and restart my router. I have done both but still no connection.

Then I tried going wireless, and even trying to connect to a different network. No dice. Same message.

I do not have reason to believe this Xbox is console banned, nothing the xbox has thrown at me suggests that so far.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have experienced this with their 360 before?

:)

wizard1102, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Zer0 G Win User

*sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

And the Standard things you can try.

If you see error code 80070435 when you try to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, it means there’s a problem with either the Xbox LIVE service or with the wireless connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

What error message are you receiving with the Live portion of the test?

ICMP?

MTU?

Internet Error?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

80151925 cant connect to xbox live please help?

You see the following error message and code when you try to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 80151925

This means that your console can't connect to Xbox Live services. For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check the status of Xbox Live

Check for service alerts on the Xbox Live Status page, or see if an Xbox Live service alert appears at the top of this page. If there are any service alerts, wait a while and then try again.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your connection to Xbox Live

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To do so, try the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution.

support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  4. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

My xbox 360 account is completely *** up and it may happen to others!!!!!

You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Unable to update XBOX 360 firmware, Account, nor Halo Waypoint

You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error - Similar Threads - 360 Live Connection

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  9. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  10. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...