Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working?
Discus and support Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from a "Jasper" 360 to a 360 Slim and would like multiple accounts to be able to play my games on it, but trying to use the license... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheFineLens, Mar 27, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working?
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working? - Similar Threads - 360 License Transfer
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
License Transfer question for xbox 360 games
in XboX InsidersLicense Transfer question for xbox 360 games: Does anyone have spiderman 3 and gun downloaded on xbox 360? As well as some rockstar games gamerpics or themes? I can even pay for these. Thank you submitted by /u/SceneHour3936 [link] [comments] -
Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X
in XBoX Games and AppsTransfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the... -
How to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?
in XBoX on WindowsHow to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?: My original 360 finally broke (too many capacitors blew) and now I'm trying to transfer all my games and their licenses to my replacement (Xbox 360 e). However when I plug in my adaptor for the...
Users found this page by searching for:
xbox 360 license transfer not working
,license migration xbox 360