Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play

Discus and support Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What game are you trying to play? Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Is it a disc or downloaded version? disc What type of console are you using? xbox 360 slim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnselfishBard72, Jan 20, 2014.

  1. Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play


    What game are you trying to play? Kelly Slater Pro Surfer

    Is it a disc or downloaded version? disc

    What type of console are you using? xbox 360 slim

    What size HDD are you using? 500gb

    What error code or message are you receiving? game error the game couldn't start try downloading the game again

    I have cleared the cache and tried all other options I found online. When I restart with the usb with software update installed it doesn't prompt me to update. I also tested my network connection and it doesn't prompt me to update software there either so
    I'm out of options of things to try.

    Does this game just not work with this console?

    :)
     
    UnselfishBard72, Jan 20, 2014
    #1
  2. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    Games of old that need to be remade/remastered from Next-Gen engines.

    Kelly Slater Pro Surfer ^_^
     
    Th3 Tater, Jan 20, 2014
    #2
  3. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    rebuild a game

    Kelly Slater Pro Surfer. Add more beaches & Longboards.
     
    Th3 Tater, Jan 20, 2014
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play

    You need an official Microsoft hard drive to play backwards compatible games.There is no 500gb hard drive for the 360s so the one you have is not an official hard drive.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 20, 2014
    #4
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

    Games of old that need to be remade/remastered from Next-Gen engines.

    Kelly Slater Pro Surfer ^_^
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

    rebuild a game

    Kelly Slater Pro Surfer. Add more beaches & Longboards.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play

    You need an official Microsoft hard drive to play backwards compatible games.There is no 500gb hard drive for the 360s so the one you have is not an official hard drive.
  8. RageDMX47 Win User

    Surf game.

    ^ Only one I know of for the 360. I think they made a Kelly Slater (or whatever his name is) Pro Surfboarding game for the PS2 sometime back near 2003 - 2004.
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

    E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

    You know what'd be awesome. A Surfing Game. Use real-world wave dynamics based on local conditions including real-time weather, real time conditions. I wanna boot up my game to get a surf report by checking out the surf at my virtual local beach. ^_^ BUT!
    Also have simulated conditions, and 'perfect' conditions for those that want a little more sim, and a little less real. I'd be just as psyched for Kelly Slater Pro Surfer 2...There hasn't been a proper surfing game (besides that BS Disney Surf's Up crap) since
    XBOX/PS2 gen.
Thema:

Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360-Kelly Slater Pro Surfer Won't play - Similar Threads - 360 Kelly Slater

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]